Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bengals, so overrated

Bookmark and Share

Bengals, so overrated

really, after watching the game against the pats, the bengals are a joke. they have zero ability to stop the run. they don't have a leader on the team at all. it really pisses me off, we should have won that game last week.

It's getting even worse for the bengals now because Palmers last two pass attemtps he has gotten some preasure and put the ball ont he ground to give the Pats a 38-13 lead. The Bengals don't look impressive at all, and the run stop defense is absolutely hilarious to watch!

we gave them that game last week, and after watching this debacle it makes me so mad too.

The Steelers definitely gave them that game last weekend! The Bengals still have serious issues to resolve and it's obvious they have been in games where they have been on the lucky end of this stick!

The Bungles should be 2-2 right now coming off consecutive spankings by the Steelers and Pats in nearly identical games, if not for all the retarded mistakes by the Steelers. I love it. The Bengals have truly been exposed. I'm starting to think we'll be fighting with the Ravens for the division, instead of the pathetic Bungles. I mean, I knew their run D sucked, but who would have thought they're offense would suck so bad, and Palmer would fumble so much, 2 weeks in a row? Instead of talking Super Bowl, people should be talking about how bad the Bengals really are.

Who dey? Who dey? Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals? Eeverybooodyy!!
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    Cory Dillon really ran well today, probably as some "payback" for his former team. Just when we thought we could coutn out the Pats they come back with this. Even if the Bengals are overrated they're still well above average and it's a good game by New England.
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    There's a thread in the smack forum to let Brian really have it so be sure to keep it civil out here.

That being said, Yep the Bengals clearly have work to do. Run Defense is sorry, OL is dealing with injuries and Palmer isn't handling the pressure and has to run for his life.

Pisses me off too, we shoulda won that game last weekend !! Damn turnovers !!!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Steelers Nation can we put last week behind us. Yes watching the game and now reading these posts are ticking me off. But lets just pretend the season starts this week in San Diego. Lets clear the slate clean and start 0-0 and take one game at a time.

As for the Bengals/Pats game today. Major props to the Pats. That teams just refuses to die. Everybody writes them off and they just keep winning. That was impressive today. God do I hate the Pats though.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We have 13 1 game seasons coming up. No looking ahead, no worrying about who's coming up later on. Take care of business each week, every week.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun View Post
    We have 13 1 game seasons coming up. No looking ahead, no worrying about who's coming up later on. Take care of business each week, every week.
    Take care of business Steelers style. I'm over last week and just focusing on the Bolts.

Thread Information