Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: While The Steelers Sleep...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The ratbirds will continue to get full of themselves as they believe are something special and actually have a chance with McNair in there to make some noise in the playoffs. They have a habit of listening to the media tell them how great they are which always makes it even sweeter when they get their asses kicked !

This game will be interesting because BC has a habit of getting conservative at the end of games, as does his mentor Marty. It's one thing to have a big lead and then just run the ball the eat the clock, but it's another to have a small lead and then just sit there and go 3 and out series after series.

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Fine
    Not only did the Pats win help US, it also wiped that smirk off the faces of CP, TJH, CJ, and ML which was worth it all. And to hear CP saying that maybe they were just too cocky and confident? Icing on the cake

I REALLY think that they thought they were unbeatable. Did they NOT watch a replay of their game against us?? That should've put some fear into them, but no. They were too busy pattin themselves on the back to really look at how [poorly] they'd played in several areas.

They're in for a few more surprises down the line this season as well--I'm sure they just don't know it yet

My Mood
    Amazed
    McNair is still not comfortable in that offense. Having said that, the mental telepathy he has with Derrick Mason is impressive. It is a race to see if he gets the offense down before the yearly sports hernia/ankle/shoulder/back/sterum problems revisit.

Ray Lewis continues to comfortably hold onto his 'Most Overrated Linebacker In The NFL' title. He's average at best at this point in his career. Bart is
    the best LB on that team.

Jamal Lewis continues his Eddie George like slide to retirement. Musa Smith is a much more impressive runner.

Based purely on the performances I have seen so far from the North, I do not feel the Steelers are as they appear in the stats. It is only Week 4.
    -The Browns did win today
    -Those guys that actually think they have something going on out of Cincy found out today what it like to play a real football team
    -The Ratbirds will go as far as McNair's body will take them, I give them another month.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Thread Information