Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Henry at it again!

Bookmark and Share
    Steel City Mafia # 632

Chris Henry at it again!

CINCINNATI -- Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry surrendered to police late Wednesday night after being accused of punching an 18-year-old man in the face and breaking his car window with a beer bottle.

Henry, 24, was being held in the Hamilton County jail, pending a court appearance Thursday, after being charged with misdemeanor assault and criminal damaging. A warrant for Henry's arrest was issued Wednesday and he surrendered, a police spokesman said.

Bengals spokesman Jack Brennan said the team is aware of the charges but declined comment.

Henry, arrested five times since December 2005, was suspended by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for the first half of last season for repeatedly violating the league's conduct policy.

The player has had a string of problems with police. He most recently was in court last week after being ticketed for driving with expired Kentucky license plates. He paid $149, according to the Hamilton County Municipal Court records.

Court records do not indicate if Henry has hired an attorney in the new case.

The player's agent, Marvin Frazier, said Henry gave him a different version of events but declined to elaborate.

"I was told it didn't happen that way," Frazier said.

According to an affidavit filed in Hamilton County, Henry was identified by Gregory Meyer, whose hometown was not listed, and an eyewitness. The eyewitness claimed Henry punched Meyer on Monday, causing "visible injury." Henry then threw a beer bottle at Meyer's car, breaking the rear passenger window, according to the affidavit.

Henry also pleaded guilty to letting minors drink alcohol in a hotel room he had rented. He served two days in a northern Kentucky jail.
    ~ESPN.COM

I knew it wouldn't be long until a Bungal got back in the news.

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

According to ESPN, the just cut him. About time.

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    This was posted in the Line of Scrimmage.

It is about time they cut him. Nothing but trouble.

Heard this on "sirius",,,,,,,,,Yep,he's been cut & I bet Jerry Jones will get him
    So Pac-man will have someone to party with

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    The player's agent, Marvin Frazier, said Henry gave him a different version of events but declined to elaborate.

"I was told it didn't happen that way," Frazier said.
    Well of course, punk kids always have a different story then the truth.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Gold Standard

Destined for prison

This is a guy who will someday give an interview, "Where are they now?" from a prison cell. Maybe Pacman Jones will share a cell with him. Neither one seem to think that laws that apply to the rest of society should apply to them.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

And to think Mark Madden had the audacity to compare this to the James Harrison situation. "The Bengals had the guts to do what's right and release Henry, but the Steelers haven't released Harrison". What a joke. Maybe if Harrison had half the arrests Henry had, you might have a point, Madden.

This moron has had 5 arrests in 4 years! That's insane!
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 View Post
    And to think Mark Madden had the audacity to compare this to the James Harrison situation. "The Bengals had the guts to do what's right and release Henry, but the Steelers haven't released Harrison". What a joke. Maybe if Harrison had half the arrests Henry had, you might have a point, Madden.

This moron has had 5 arrests in 4 years! That's insane!
    **** Madden, but we already know what a POS he is.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Hey Chris! Say "hi" to Odell for me!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Thread Information