Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steelers Sign Eason

Bookmark and Share
    Steel City Mafia # 632

Steelers Sign Eason

PITTSBURGH — The Pittsburgh Steelers signed defensive end Nick Eason to a two-year contract, it was announced today. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Eason (6-3, 305) will be entering his sixth year in NFL and second season with the Steelers after originally signing with the team as an unrestricted free agent on April 16, 2007. Prior to joining the Steelers, Eason spent three seasons with the Cleveland Browns (2004-2006) and one season with the Denver Broncos (2003).

Eason has played in 46 career games, including 16 with the Steelers, and has made four starts (one with Pittsburgh). He played in all 16 games in 2007 for the Steelers and made one start at left end in place of the injured Aaron Smith.

~www.Steelers.com

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

Tailgate Coordinator
    Well, hopefully he is only there fo depth. Come draft time you can bet we pick a DL. This also means we didn't sign Booger.

I'm A "Champion"

I hate this guy more than I hate Kirschke.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This is a depth signing and nothing more. Eason had a chance to show what he's got last year when Smith went down and he did virtually nothing. Wouldn't surprise me if a draft pick beats him out come training camp.

He (and Kirschke for tha matter) were so bad that I wouldn't even consider them for depth or camp fodder. Easily the worst players on the team.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrockers View Post
    He (and Kirschke for tha matter) were so bad that I wouldn't even consider them for depth or camp fodder. Easily the worst players on the team.
    i agree i understand why they did it but we must be desperate,he an kirschke r bums, we really have 2 have an good draft this year we need quality depth on both sides of the ball,man this does not hold well 4 us

Gold Standard

What's his Jersey #

During the last few games when Aaron Smith was out, I tried to catch Eason's number but never had enough time to catch it before he was on his back. I don't think a 2 dollar whore could get on their back any faster than Eason does.

He came from the Browns......nuf said!

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    During the last few games when Aaron Smith was out, I tried to catch Eason's number but never had enough time to catch it before he was on his back. I don't think a 2 dollar whore could get on their back any faster than Eason does.

It's probably better that we resigned him, I'm sure he'd like another chance to make the team before we cut him and the Browns pick him up

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post

he wore #90. it was very hard to see when an opposing running back had his foot easily planted on kirschke's chest. eason wore #93.
    Last edited by yinzer; 03-27-2008 at 07:48 PM.
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

hes a ****tard

Thread Information