Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prospects who visited Pittsburgh today

Bookmark and Share
    Gold Standard

Prospects who visited Pittsburgh today

The Steelers entertained five more college football prospects today as they continue their homework for next month's draft.

Those visiting the coaches and scouts at their facility were Boston College offensive tackle Gosder Cherilus, Texas A&M defensive lineman Red Bryant, Kansas fullback Brandon McAnderson, Michigan State running back Jehuu Caulcrick and Hampton defensive end Kendall Langford.

Each NFL team can have as many as 30 draft prospects visit their site before the draft.

Since the teams are only allowed to schedule 30 total visits, it is encouraging to see them hosting some of the players we like here at Steeler Addicts. Cherilus and Langford would both be welcomed in the Steel City.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

langford....sweet

I hate Godser Cherilus. Jheuu Caulcrick's only redeeming quality is his name. Langford is ok I suppose-I have seen nothing of him- but I would prefer Dre Moore or TREVOR LAWS over him.

i like cherilus alot, hes a mean, dominate man and his size is great. he will be a badass tackle for alot of years

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    cherilus is who i want....... damn this draft has bored me, i don't know anythign about anyone else lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

the only "problem" is he will almost definitely play RT...which isnt a bad thing because any dominance at all will make everyone better. colon moves into guard like expected and our right side is badass all of a sudden. left might still be a cluster**** but starks and smith can wrestle over the LT spot and kemeotu and simmons can wrestle over the LG spot and mahan can simply die in a fire

Yeah Cherilus is a horrific Left Tackle and only an average Right Tackle. He is waaay too slow footed. He should not be considered by any team for te first round, maybe the second.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Where are all you people thinking that Colon is going to move to Guard? The team has Simmons, Kemoeatu, and Mahan competing for the 2 guard spots plus a potential draft pick at that same position. Right now they have a whole lotta nothing at Tackle other than Colon; Marvel is in the last year of his deal and Essex is a backup at best, and Starks' deal could be yanked at any time. If they move Colon to guard they've got nobody taking over RT...Marvel isn't going to move positions this year which means he's back at LT until a hopeful draft pick is ready to step up.

Im not saying Colon wouldn't make a good Guard, he may very well be a great one but the team hasn't said jack about it moving Willie anywhere but back at RT...LOL ...now if Starks were to sign a big deal then maybe they throw Colon in the mix at Guard but even then if they draft a Guard that throws that theory out. Either way I'd be surprised if they made that move given the Tackle situation.

tomlin said he planned on moving colon inside....not to mention everyone in the world that agrees with him lol we didnt just pull that out of our asses. it was around the same time tomlin said timmons would move to the inside

Gold Standard

Don't forget

We still have Jason Capizzi!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Thread Information