Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desired Draft Scenario

Bookmark and Share

Desired Draft Scenario

If you could pick a sceario of the Steelers draft (realistically) what playeers would you like to see taken?

1. OT- Chris Williams or Jeff Otah (our biggest problem last year was obviously our pass protection and it needs to be addressed)

2. OG - Chio Rachel or Roy Schuening (Faneca was the best player on our line and needs to be replaced)

3. FB - OWEN SCHMITT!!! (He will be a hall of fame FB and will be considered to be one of the best to ever have played the game, I like Carey Davis but hes not a true FB and doesnt play like one. OWEN SCHMITT is a true Steeler and will really help us by destroying everybody that come close to his path. He can be a threat in the running game and can help us with the short yardage. So this year I pray we draft the "runaway beer truck"

4. C - Doug Legursky (I'm not sure Mahan or Hartwig is the answer but Legursky is. He's a ROCK!)

5. DE - Louis Holmes (Was a first round prospect but sucked when he had better competion but still would be great depth for our D-Line)

6. CB - Nile Legania or Scorpio Babers or Brian Witherspoon (All fast as hell and look good on papper. they can help our special teams by returning and being gunners. They can also add depth and competition between our secondary)

7. Evan Moore 6'7 or Todd Blythe 6'5 or any big *** WR (there you go Ben) I really was hoping we got Matt Jones but why would we ever take somebody good in FA

I think next year will go DE in the first round. But a WR or even a FS or CB seems possible

Owen Schmitt in the 3rd is literally insane. He probably will be there in the
    5th and isn't a need. And why the hell do we need a tall WR? No one has explained this to me yet.

well I wouldnt be surprised if he got taken early in the fourth round so i didnt want to take any chance i mean look what we did with sepulveda last year.

and Ben said a while ago he wated a tall WR even tho he said he said doesnt care anymore but i think we really need one cause we havent had one since plexico and a tall WR would really help stretch the field but iit shouldnt be a main concern

worst draft ive ever seen. hes the list of reasons i think your a retard when it comes to this stuff

#1 otah is a fat slob
    #2 Rachel is a USC fag and we dont need anymore of them, plus hes not very talented
    #3 Shmitt isnt even the best FB in the draft, let alone the history of the world, please hop off before his dick gets stuck in your *** permanently.
    #4 Legursky could quite possibly be there in the 6th or 7th
    #5 and the rest of your mock is just straight up bums, worthless players who will struggle to make the practice squad.
    #6 you wanted matt jones

please dont embarrass yourself like this again.....im kinda getting touchy about the draft cause ive been waiting for so long....next time you have a thought.....just let it go

sorry for being such a dick lol

D-------Ham~~~~K-man

Someone needs a or and out all that hostilaty,,,,,

sorry, i get testy around draft time

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    sorry, i get testy around draft time
    No your not~~~

So what's your new draft avatar for this years draft ????

good point....ive had this **** for an entire year lol....i had this way before we drafted him lol

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    good point....ive had this shiat for an entire year lol....i had this way before we drafted him lol
    Yeah,,,,,,,,So put the guy as your avatar and maybe we'll draft him
    It worked last year~~~
    Maybe that will relieve all your built up tension-------

i cant believe ive had this avy for a year lol

Thread Information