Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are you going to watch......

Bookmark and Share
    Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    In my house on Sundays
    From Noon to the last second of tonights game, Football will be on. So, I guess i will be watching whatever game they Air. Unfortunely.Clowns will be 1 of them being that I live in Cleveland
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

House of Steel
    IT would be the **** to see the Browns lose to Oakland, and if that happens, then we all know who the ********s of the NFL is. If Cleveland's offense is that good and Charlie Frye is the next best thing in Cleveland, then I don't see why they wouldn't be able put up 30 to 40 on Oakland.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm rooting for Oakland
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

House of Steel
    That would be comedical if they would win against the Browns, cause then, I will really rip into the fans of the shitters.

I've been busy most of the weekend trying to get things done around the house, but I was able to catch some the SD and Ravens game. I thought for sure SD was going to win, but this just shows the SD team might not be as good as their record indicates.

Just until about 5 minuted ago I was watching the Patriots stick it to the Bengals, that was cool , since the game is ablowout I now get to watch the end of the Redskin Jacksonville game which is actually a really good game! 27-27 with 3 minutes to go in the game!

When the Steelers aren't on though it's usually a good weekend to get caught up with things around the house

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    SD blew that game so bad. They missed 2 FG's that would have won it. The ratbird offense was pathetic and did nothing all day till the end on the last 2 drives.

Quote Originally Posted by koopa View Post
    either look at animals or watch cars turn left, damn both sound so damn exciting i'm glad i'm not you, i wouldn't know what to do lol j/p
    Yup, nothing fun or exciting about taking an attractive woman on a date of her choice...

Thread Information