Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Jones a Steeler?

Bookmark and Share
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny

Matt Jones a Steeler?

Read this on MSN, Rumors! I wanted Jones when he came out. But he moved up way to fast and far in the draft! I know its just a rumor now, but this would be sweet, thats Bens big, tall Wr, he been wanting. Now question is, does anyone else want him, and what would you be willing to give. I would give up a second rounder, and flip/flop first rounders.

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs...o_the_Steelers

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I wouldn't give up anything more than a 4th round pick for him but if he's going to be cut anyways according to those rumors then it wouldn't matter anyhow. He may be able to resurrect his career somewhere else and maybe a change of scenery would do him a world of good but I wouldn't give up a premium pick for him at this point.

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked
    I was hoping that he would drop to us in the draft as well, but he definately has not lived up to the hype. If we do get him, I that the change will make him a reliable option.

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVA STEELERS View Post
    I was hoping that he would drop to us in the draft as well, but he definately has not lived up to the hype. If we do get him, I that the change will make him a reliable option.
    I agree, besides in Pittsburgh he could be a third or fourth option, that could help him and us out. Defenses would have to repsect him.

i como enormes senos

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    This dude was a great player at Arkansas. I would not mind seeing him a Steeler. The year Texas came up here and we just had to have a field goal to win he fumbled the ball trying to run on the 10 yard line broke my heart. Even with this Matt Jones has some skills.

This would be a good pick up... i mean if we could wait until right before he is cut, and offer the Jags a trade for Ced or Ried, they may take it seeing as how they were gonna gain nothing but cap room but cutting him anyway!!!! I really dont wanna give up any day 1 picks for any one accept a qualityDL/OL!!! But as far as productivity, i think Matt Jones would be a much better weapon than Ced and has more "talent" than Nate!!! He could come into camp as a 4 and come out a 3 if he re-committed himself to being a better football player!!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    As it is right now, Jones doesn't have any trade value whatsoever. Why would he? The Jags just signed Williamson and Porter, so they will probably let them fight it out in training camp. If Jones still doesn't get it, then they will cut him, then if we really want him, we can pick him up. Don't know if a change of scenery would help him or not, its not like Jacksonville is a big pressure, produce or your gone city, like Philly or New York.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Horny
    He could be a Kordell, Ward, El, type of WR. A little QB action now and then!

i como enormes senos

I think this would be an awesome pickup. I really wanted to get him in the draft but better late than never. That is if the rumor is true.

I like him, he is talented.

Thread Information