Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Steelers Men's Fantasy Football Camp

Bookmark and Share
    Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked

2008 Steelers Men's Fantasy Football Camp

Friday, May 30 - Sunday, June 1

Attention Steelers Fans! If you ever wanted to fulfill your dream of experiencing Steelers Training Camp for a weekend, this is your chance! Registration is now open for the sixth annual Steelers Men's Fantasy Camp presented by Rolling Rock!

The Pittsburgh Steelers invite you to join us as at Steelers Training Camp at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe from Friday May 30 - Sunday June 1, 2008. Included in this dream weekend is a tour of Heinz Field in Pittsburgh on Friday afternoon at either 12:00 or 2:00 pm. Registration will begin at 5:00 pm at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA. We will have Steelers Alumni Dermontti Dawson, Keith Willis, Mike Logan, Louis Lipps, Matt Bahr and others conducting two on field practices on Saturday with a Saturday evening banquet featuring Pittsburgh Steelers Legend Rocky Bleier as our special guest speaker. Steelers Alumni Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley will be present all weekend as your hosts.

We will have a Skills Competition on Sunday along with many prize giveaways including tickets to 2008 Steelers home games! Dinner and the awards ceremony will conclude by 1:30 pm on Sunday. Your cost for this all inclusive weekend is $549 per person!

TO REGISTER: Please fill out BOTH the 2008 MFC Entry Form and the 2008 Tryout Physical Form below and mail along with a check for $549 made payable to the Pittsburgh Steelers to the following address:

Men’s Fantasy Camp
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    100 Art Rooney Avenue
    Pittsburgh, PA 15212

If you have any additional questions, you can contact us at 412-697-7713. Thank you and we hope to see you in Latrobe!

Pittsburgh Steelers
    Marketing Department

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Holy Jeebus $549.00 , man I wish I could go this year. For a city with a blue collar work ethic they sure do like raising the cost on this.

My Mood
    Wicked
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Holy Jeebus $549.00 , man I wish I could go this year. For a city with a blue collar work ethic they sure do like raising the cost on this.
    Thats the truth, I was looking into going, but need to save my $$$$ for tixx to see game @ home against cowgirls and on the road 2 see forskins

I'll make it back there one year for this... the nice thing is it can always be an early fathers day gift

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    My wife asked me if I wanted to go to this when we were talking about it the other night. I showed her the price and she

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    wow did it double from last year?!?!?! I am sure it is a good time but wow that is a little nuts!

My Mood
    Wicked
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoWard View Post
    wow did it double from last year?!?!?! I am sure it is a good time but wow that is a little nuts!
    The problem is there is such high demand and slots are limited, so when they sell out they are like wow, why don't we charge more and they still sell out so they will be wow we can raise it somemore. Until guys like me who scrap together extra cash to pay for a ticket for 1 stinking ticket, can't even afford that anymore

Thats my

Waterboy
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Fantasy Camp

My wife surprised me yesterday with a form that was already sent to the Steelers Fantasy Camp in May. Has anyone here gone before, or is going? I want to know ant information I can have. Can we bring beer into the Dorm rooms? Like a 8 year old kid on Christmas Morning.

Tailgate Coordinator
    I don't believe the price went up at all, it's always been expensive.

I'm A "Champion"

Reppin' 724
    For that money I'd rather go to a game.

Thread Information