Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sigs by House of Steel

House of Steel
    Thanks dude.

House of Steel
    Some more sigs I made within the last two hours tonight:

MATT HERE IS YOUR IDEA AND MY CREATION FOR IT:

Last edited by House of Steel; 12-20-2006 at 10:08 PM.

great work HoS.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Nice work !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

House of Steel
    Thanks.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Now you're talking You're starting to get some nice layers there,keep up the good work.

If I may, the next thing you want to strive for,is when you add layers and put players on the sig...try to get as close to the outline of the players as you can so it looks like they are really jumping out at you from the background. The Chris Kemoeatu and Big Ben sigs especially turned out great.

House of Steel
    Thanks Matt, You know I noticed also when I do the erasing of the outlines, I get too close to the player and I knock a few shades off of them or their hands disappear, or helmet. I am trying very hard not to erase too much detail. I really want to master the rain drops and water drops, but that thing is annoying as hell trying to nail it. I wanted to do the water drops background for the sig contest for my scene and I couldn't get it to work. You know the Browns-Steelers usually play in nasty *** weather. How did you do the starburst and oval shape sigs, is that under the effects?

My Mood
    Addicted
    Great job HoS! Those are by far your best work!

House of Steel
    I think Matt and I are still awaiting your creations you know. When is the owner going to start making his artwork? Capt's sig looks great from my creation and yours. I am glad he likes it. He is a good friend.
    Last edited by House of Steel; 10-21-2006 at 11:12 AM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    when you erase the layer around the sig, drop the eraser size down to like maybe 15 or so, that way you can get around the player easier. You don't want to go down too small in size though because then it makes the erased layer alittle too choppy. Use the bigger size eraser to fill in large areas as well give a "softer" look..and the smaller size eraser to define detail.

For example in the sig I have right now, there is 6 layers in that one; when I had to clean up the look of Willie around his arms, helmet, legs, etc. I used about a size 12 eraser I think.

Thread Information