Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Member Spotlight: SteelCityMan786

Bookmark and Share

Member Spotlight: SteelCityMan786

Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
    SteelCityMan786

How long have you been a Steeler fan? Since the day my life officially started. I'm proud to be one after 16 years

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? Having Black and Gold placed in my blood by my family

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? As long as they wear a jersey for the Steelers, I don't see why I should be biased

Why are they your favorite player? They're all part of our team

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Name one, I probably like them

What is your favorite Steelers memory? Being able to finally see the Steelers win the Super Bowl. It was always a childhood dream of mine. Each year I feel they came so close to fall only so short. Too see that team win the Super Bowl was just one of the most amazing moments of my life

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? Hockey, Basketball, Baseball

How did you find Steeler Addicts? The Founder of this site, Steelersfan

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences. Any time I come to Steeler Addicts, It seems like old times when I was first entering the message board world on SF.

What do you do for a living? Student working towards making a good living

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? It's a tie between having survived numerous operations as a child as well as having went up Pikes Peek in Colorado which is 14,110 feet, gotten severely sick, then survived to be able to tell the tale

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? For being a Steelers fan. I go to school with a lot of them, but only a couple of people share the level of passion that I have for the team today. It's one of the highly notable in my school today.

What kind of car or truck do you drive? Right now I guess you can say I'm pretty much searching since I just turned 16 this year and just received my permit

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? Absolutely nothing, I feel the changes I need to make in life such as improving my academic habits as well as being a guy people can look up to were made in my 9th grade year.

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Spending time on other message boards as well as hanging out with friends, playing football, running track, as well as watching TV, helping friends in their time of need, etc.

Favorite TV show? My TOP favorites are Savran on Sportsbeat, The Subway Nightly Sports Call, #1 Cochran Sports Showdown, Sportscenter. Pretty much just anything on ESPN and FSN Pittsburgh

Favorite video games? I'm one of those kids who like the Madden's and NCAA Football Games. But I usually don't play video games

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? Oh they do enjoy it sometimes, but in most cases, they should run and hide because If it's one of my teams, I lose my temper pretty easily

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? Listening to the same music that they play at Heinz Field and doing some of the same stuff they do on gamedays at Heinz Field on Gameday (just examples)

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? Pizza and Pepsi, but I pretty much am able to eat and drink anything(as long as it is legal).

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? I've been to 3 games. 2 Regular season and 1 preseason. My first was a preseason game against Dallas which the Steelers won 15-14 in 2003. Next was the game I felt most proud to be at which was The Bus' Final Home against Detroit which they won 35-21. And the Broncos game which they lost in 2006 31-20.

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? I love both stadiums, but I've actually seen a Steelers Game at Heinz Field

Immaculate Reception or "The Tackle"? The Tackle, because I felt like I was going to die of a childhood heart attack until vanderjagt missed his field goal.

I understand it was a busy weekend and I don't want this to get lost in the shuffle

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Nice interview once again. Thanks for doing it SCM.

#1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    No problem.

My Mood
    Horny
    nice read

Thanks for sharing !! Bus's last game was a good one,I was at that game, and we had fun torturing some Detroit fans !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Waterboy
    Nice, I haven't been able to make it to a live Steelers game yet.

#1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    Thanks for sharing !! Bus's last game was a good one,I was at that game, and we had fun torturing some Detroit fans !!
    Yeah, a few Detroit fans were sitting my section wearing white t-shirts that spelt out "fire millien" behind me. But hey, can I blame em'?

Very nice read,,,,,,,,,

I really loved your answer to these two Questions ~~~~

Why are they your favorite player? They're all part of our team

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Name one, I probably like them

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Nice read!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information