Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scout.com 2008 Free Agent Listing

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Frustrated
    [QUOTE=BlackGold4vr;182443]
    Dallas has been rumored to be working a deal with Miami for the #1 pick in the draft. The deal would involve Marion Barber supposedly and Jerry Jones is hot for Darren McFadden the stud RB from Arkansas, his alma matter. QUOTE]

That should tell you Barber is a turd.... They thought he was the man in Little D and he isn't. He was just the guy with fresh legs in the 4th quarter. Don't want him and never liked him.

Pro Bowl #2 and Counting JoeThomas's Avatar
    turner will start somewhere. i hope the browns get trufant. player right there.

[QUOTE=MDSteel15;182456]
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    Dallas has been rumored to be working a deal with Miami for the #1 pick in the draft. The deal would involve Marion Barber supposedly and Jerry Jones is hot for Darren McFadden the stud RB from Arkansas, his alma matter. QUOTE]

That should tell you Barber is a turd.... They thought he was the man in Little D and he isn't. He was just the guy with fresh legs in the 4th quarter. Don't want him and never liked him.
    the barbarian is an animal...willie wishes he had that kind of talent, he just finds the endzone and runs to inflict pain...he is an awesome RB, all minnesota runners are lately....his talent has nothing to do with the fact that jerry jones would let d-mac blow a load in his *** every day of the year

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    yeah, marion is a ****ing monster, we'd be blessed to have a running back with his passion......... even before barber had this monster line, he was a beast, the dude never goes down
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    all minnesota runners are lately....
    you wanna include Gary Russell in that statement?

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    that shouldn't count cause he was a retard and couldn't finish school, but if he had, he might have been one of those beast
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    that shouldn't count cause he was a retard and couldn't finish school, but if he had, he might have been one of those beast

Finishing school shouldn't really matter. Look at Emmett Smith, he certainly wasn't an english major. Every time he talks he butchers the english language and diminshes the value of a college education. I cringe listening to him talk. Magic Johnson is another one who is allowed to butcher the language on a regular basis.

"I be collige edumacated. Go hed, ax me a questin!"
    Last edited by BlackGold4vr; 02-10-2008 at 01:15 PM.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    actually yes i would, not quite a maroney or a barber but hes definietly capable

Waterboy
    I'm in 100% for upgrading from Keisel. He made our interior D-line weak.

Another thing that would put our D back on the top of the NFL would be to acquire a guy like DeAngelo Hall (who voiced that he wants out of Atlanta).
    With a stud DE and Woodley and Harrison ------- that would put pressure on the QB and force him. Then the final ingredient that we are greatly missing is playmaking ability from our DB's. Put a ball hawk back there with good hands and we will instantly turn around our TA differential.

I know that Tomlin was not at all happy with the play of his corners. Tomlin wants guys that can take advantage of gift balls that hits both of their hands.

It's a shame that this coaching staffs doesn't have a playmaker at the CB position. Between the combined knowledge of Master LeBeau and Tomlin, this pass defense (with new-found QB pressure) could push the NFL record for team interceptions. Let's not forget Polamalu's ability to cause pressure and/or bait passes (he had an off year due to injury and Keisel/Haggens).
    Last edited by USMCVET; 02-10-2008 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

#1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    Does anyone know how good Ruben or Smiley is? Might be possible candidates to fill the void at Guard.

Thread Information