Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Nightmare of this Patriots run of perfection is over Steelers fans...

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    saints-hater

The Nightmare of this Patriots run of perfection is over Steelers fans...

Lets all take a minute to reflect on this moment! The 70 Steelers have survived the modern day cheap driveby NFL media yuppies, that forget or was too young to see real greatness,not some overrated cheating,group of losers. The game of football was saved tonight. This game is special, and you just can't write in what will happen. ''Any Given Sunday'' will live on. This day is huge in the memories of the great ones. The great Lombardi, the great ones that invented this sport. The true dynasty's! For the fans of football all together this is a special time. The Pats were right this is a special season but not how they thought. For the Manning family that witnessed a great qb play his heart out every down for 15 years and not reach the summit, but to see his two boys make history,back to back SuperBowls. G-men you saved the sport tonight. You showed the world with your old logo on your helmet that the past is as part of the game as the present. That the very team that Belichick upset the 49ers teams with came back to ruin his chance as the greatest team ever. That cheating in the game of football has its cost. The football gods were watching tonight, they had to stop the pretending thugs that were going to ruin the game forever. Randy Moss you got what you deserved, you mocked the great Jerry Rice with your comment about no big deal breaking his record. Your lack of true greatness was witnessed by every one tonight when you didn't try to leap off your lazy feet to catch Brady's last second passes. The true great ones would of caught those.

First of all, Randy Moss is not a Lynn Swann or John Stallworth, and BeliCHEAT is not Chuck Knoll !!!!

Yes the football Gods did not shine down on the Paties last night. They didn't want them to be crown as the best ever, They won all those games for nothing and will never be in that position again because the 'G'-MEN laid the plan out on how to beat them. It's called Pressure and Punishment which the 'G'-MEN put on them, especially Brady. He looked normal didn't he.

Let's not get it Twisted, It's BeliCHEAT and the Paties !!!!! Couldn't win the big one
    Last edited by Troyisabeast_43; 02-04-2008 at 03:46 PM.

Loved every minute of Pats losing. Laughed myself to sleep. Ther is only one Dynasty now if the rest of these so called sports gurus would jus please shut up.

Rookie Free Agent

HAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel View Post
    Loved every minute of Pats losing. Laughed myself to sleep. Ther is only one Dynasty now if the rest of these so called sports gurus would jus please shut up.

I did as well....and 4 days later, I'm still subjected to spontaneous and uncontrollable fits of laughter.

Living in New England has its moments......this is the VERY BEST it has to offer.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Being a dynasty ain't so easy it Kraft? Guess you can still atleast look to a REAL dynasty for more inspiration next time.

My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Being a dynasty ain't so easy it Kraft? Guess you can still atleast look to a REAL dynasty for more inspiration next time.
    Too bad there aren't any post game pictures of Kraft. I'm sure the look on his Pompous face was Priceless when the realization that his precious Patty Cakes were going to lose!!

I've never seen so many smiles from football fans in general today who are relishing and gloating the Patriots loss. I believe the majority of fans of the pro football world were pulling for the Giants last night.......and the true hatred and dislike for the Pats is felt country wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambridge View Post
    Too bad there aren't any post game pictures of Kraft. I'm sure the look on his Pompous face was Priceless when the realization that his precious Patty Cakes were going to lose!!

I've never seen so many smiles from football fans in general today who are relishing and gloating the Patriots loss. I believe the majority of fans of the pro football world were pulling for the Giants last night.......and the true hatred and dislike for the Pats is felt country wide.
    I'm still smiling and I saw people at gyms and all around my town smiling! It is a great feeling!

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

I wanted to see a good game first and foremost, but if the Pats won, I wouldn't have minded. I don't hate the Patriots at all.

Steel City Mafia # 632

Hampton makes Pro Bowl

I guess Brady and Moss aren't coming to the Pro Bowl now, sore losers.Atleast now maybe Ben will get some more playing time and Casey got in.

"He's running around there, running his mouth, doing all that, but if you watch him on film and really look, where was Ray Lewis? He was nowhere to be found. I could have tackled the water boy and had as many tackles as him. He didn't do nothing today. He's all mouth. When you talk like that, that's what happens: You get hit in the mouth. He's over there crying now, thinking about what went wrong. You got your *** whipped, that's what." ~ Peazy

My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday133 View Post
    ......if the Pats won, I wouldn't have minded. I don't hate the Patriots at all.
    There's always a "Kill-Joy" in every crowd.

Draft Pick portcityblackandgold's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Except for a few that i can count on one hand, Patriots fans have been more than obnoxious and rude about their winning ways this year. My worst off seasons were the 16 and 1 and the loss to the Cowboys in the Super Bowl. I hope those other Patriots fans enjoy their 18 and 1 no Super Bowl Trophy off season.

Anutha fine masterpiece by the picasso of sigs K-Train

Thread Information