Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to post just this and bail for a bit...

Bookmark and Share

I'm going to post just this and bail for a bit...

The playcalling was fine.
    The defense played well.
    The offensive line played a great game.
    The running game is excellent.
    Ben is not anywhere near 100%
    Coke should not be returning kicks, but we already knew that.
    The sky is not falling.
    We will still win our division.

The sky is NOT falling...repeat, the SKY IS NOT FALLING! When Ben gets back, we'll be back...we should have won today, and we didn't. There are 13 more games...we'll win most of them.

#1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    I like seeing all of the positive attitude suit. A lot of the people over on SF are panicing. I'm about ready to slap the lock button on a lot of them.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    over moderation is what makes forums no fun.........why do you leave when **** goes bad suit??? you did the same last year after three loses in a row......the play calling may have been fine but the decision making by cowher is what messed **** up
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Those are some really good points you made suit! Hopefully the Steelers can regroup on the bye and Ben can get rid of the funk he is currently in.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Excellent post Suit. I couldn't have said it any better!

suit, alot of good points bro. i was really encouraged by the play of the offensive line, i think they are really starting to gel. you're right, ben is nowhere newar 100%, his decision making is poor. i hope he gets a ton of reps over the next 2 weeks and is ready for san diego.

we beat ourselves today, the bengals played like ****. sam adams is a joke. really take away that momentum killing INT in the endzone early in the 2nd quarter and i think it would have been a different game.

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    The playcalling was not fine having Ben heave it when he's not fully healthy. He underthrew one very badly and throwing on the second drive where he got picked was also dumb.
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

My Mood
    Addicted
    I don't think that long pass was a called play. Ben had all kinds of time on that one. He just made a bad decision in trying to throw it. If I remember right he did look at a couple of other places to throw first?

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    I don't think that long pass was a called play. Ben had all kinds of time on that one. He just made a bad decision in trying to throw it. If I remember right he did look at a couple of other places to throw first?
    Right but if Willie is running well and we have time to run the clock down then throwing it doesnt seem like a logical ooption. Maybe have them all do 5-10 yard patterns but sending someone deep doesnt seem too brilliant.

I would also have to say that Ben needs to know his limits. If he knows he cant throw it that far then why even try?
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

i believe when you have a running game like we do, you need to keep the defense honest and attempt passes downfield. i have ZERO problem with a play call that is a deep pass.

Thread Information