Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stuff I Don't Wanna Hear

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    I got an idea....lets cry more about it....the draft is coming up...focus your 5 personalities on it.
    Right, me & Herschel Walker. Care to identify the "5 personalities," Smart ***?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Can't we all just get along?.......Now let me throw my 2 cents in. The reason why we lost is simple. Someone forgot to tell Ben and the rest of the boys the game started at 8pm. They showed up around 9:30 and as they was walking thru the front doors. Tomlin and the rest of the coaches was walking out the back.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Well I got "evicted" from STeelers.com and i don't have multiple personalities! I made a post titled "Who is your favorite Steeler and why?" and the freaking deleted it! I was so pissed I went off! What's the harm in it? THe administrators wouldn't even tell me why they deleted! What happed to freedom of speech??? I asked to be evicted and they did! Jerk offs!! I know LatrobePA can attest to my travesty! He was on there with me and we both were evicted!! THey are out of control over there!

As far as rehasing 2007 it is like because we take anything back and it doesn't change the outcome. The only thing we can do is get excited about the great year we are going to have in 2008! I think Tomlin did a great job for his rookie HC year. There aren't many rookie HCs that have this great of a record and take their teams to the playoffs. That being said the injuries killed us and I beleive with a healthy 2007 team we would have done better but just think of what a great 2008 we will have with a healthy team and some young fresh talent we should pick up!! Im excited and refused to look back!! Yes we can learn from our mistakes and just use that as a learning experience! Go Steelers!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Mca View Post
    Can't we all just get along?.......Now let me throw my 2 cents in. The reason why we lost is simple. Someone forgot to tell Ben and the rest of the boys the game started at 8pm. They showed up around 9:30 and as they was walking thru the front doors. Tomlin and the rest of the coaches was walking out the back.

I LIKE this analysis......was one of those game you wish you could push the do-over button about an hour in...'cept we had a fast start, then kicked to the effin' midget.

2nd String
    KOOPA I AGREE WITH U 10000000%

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Stuff I don't want to hear is whining by some Steelers fans that the refs lost us the game...lol
    I agree. The refs did suck, but our misoppurtunities cost us the game!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Thread Information