Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wow....a lot of familiar faces

House of Steel
    How did you get banned from SF, SteelersFire? This is a disgrace, I am hearing all kinds of great folks in here telling me they've been banned or got bashed on over there. That isn't right. I got suspended for 3 Months at Mac and Wife over some dumb stuff that is why I left there and came here, the best decision I've ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersFire View Post
    Welcome BBG7. For reasons I can't even take credit for (no idea what I did to offend) I too was banned from SF. Fortunately, I joined here before that even happened and am happy to call SA home
    Happy to have you here!
    Thank you for the welcome. I don't know what has happened over at SF but it seems like it is out of control. Back when I joined and was active all the time, it was the greatest site with some of the best members. People really had to do something awful to get banned from there, it just didn't happen often, and people also felt that they could freely share their opinions. We rarely had any problems. Then the next thing I know people were getting banned left and right for anything, and it seems as though if you don't share thier opinions they whip out that ban stick. I don't know, it's definately not the place it used to be. but oh well, like I have already said, this is a great place and I am glad to be here!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

I have no idea what I did over there to tell the truth. One day I was good, the next I was permanently banned. I did make a comment about Mike and Koopa duking it out all over the site and making it unpleasant for those of us interested in football, instead of being subjected to some personal grudge match which, IMHO, should have been confined to PMs. And I really did state it just that way, which I felt was inoffensive, impartial and accurate.

Anyway, a couple of days later, I was permanently banned and never got a response as to what my supposed offense was.

But it sounds like the site is full of drama anyway, so no great loss for me

If I wasn't so darned swamped at work, I might even have a chance to really have some fun here

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersFire View Post
    I have no idea what I did over there to tell the truth. One day I was good, the next I was permanently banned. I did make a comment about Mike and Koopa duking it out all over the site and making it unpleasant for those of us interested in football, instead of being subjected to some personal grudge match which, IMHO, should have been confined to PMs. And I really did state it just that way, which I felt was inoffensive, impartial and accurate.

Anyway, a couple of days later, I was permanently banned and never got a response as to what my supposed offense was.

But it sounds like the site is full of drama anyway, so no great loss for me

If I wasn't so darned swamped at work, I might even have a chance to really have some fun here
    hey!! i never took our problems in the football sections just the announcements lockerroom and that other place at the way bottom.......f'k dike and f'k sf......it's all about SA now
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Spoken in true Koopa fashion

House of Steel
    You know what, Matt, I am wonder if Koopa is my lost twin brother? He speaks like I did over at Mac and Wife. Scary!!!

Thread Information