Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oher is declaring; ** UPDATE **Oher calls reverse, will return

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    you guys might not realize it but this is HUGE, he will play a key role in making sure we get the guy we are targeting not named baker because now there is

Long
    Otah
    Cherilus
    Oher
    Gandy
    Williams
    Baker

thats a TON of tackles with a first round grade
    You forgot Ryan Clady............He is another top OT in this draft......

i said gandy, i meant clady lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    There's a bunch teams that could justify getting a franchise Tackle in this draft too.

Chiefs
    Jets
    Bucs
    Lions
    Texans
    Falcons

Those teams could go for more glamorous picks at skill positions but those are some that definitely could use a good T in this draft and they all pick ahead of us. The Falcons probably go with a QB and the Jets with a RB so that helps our cause. If this team is smart they take this opportunity to get the beast T we need.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    There's a bunch teams that could justify getting a franchise Tackle in this draft too.

Chiefs
    Jets
    Bucs
    Lions
    Texans
    Falcons

Those teams could go for more glamorous picks at skill positions but those are some that definitely could use a good T in this draft and they all pick ahead of us. The Falcons probably go with a QB and the Jets with a RB so that helps our cause. If this team is smart they take this opportunity to get the beast T we need.
    cheifs yes.

jets just used a 4th overall pick on brick, they arent ready to use another top pick on a lineman...they salivate over the thought of chris long.

Bucs yes.

Lions will probably go WR or defense lol

Texans will pass on yet another one even though its a glaring need lol

Pencil matt ryan in atl

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    cheifs yes.

jets just used a 4th overall pick on brick, they arent ready to use another top pick on a lineman...they salivate over the thought of chris long.

Bucs yes.

Lions will probably go WR or defense lol

Texans will pass on yet another one even though its a glaring need lol

Pencil matt ryan in atl
    You know the Lions will go WR, they don't know how to draft anyone else in the first round..LOL

I think this is the year the Texans finally get that OL they need to try and keep Matt Shaub from becoming another David Carr.

i think they might go DB...dunte robinson is a badass but hes expected to miss 8 weeks into the season and they are getting to that point where they have a defense that people are gonna start to talk about. I think the oline wil be fine if they get a little more respectable running game because they passed on bush, and lynch and they have scrub runningbacks that no ones afraid of

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    they could also justify going WR with maybe with Kelly or Jackson. Andre Johnson just can't seem to stay healthy. I agree a better running game would help this team a lot but they need some more weapons at WR; consistent weapons. If they are smart they go OL but I could see a number of positions with that team.

They could also trade down a few spots to get Felix Jones and sure up that running game.

imo andre johnson is the best WR in the league and has been for some time. another badass WR like kelly would really make that offense good enough to win shootouts with the colts.

and no, felix jones needs to be a steeler lol

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    i said gandy, i meant clady lol
    I thought you did mean Clady.....But I was thinking who in the hell is this Gandy dude?....I thought maybe it was one of your sleepers....

I would acually be more happy if we drafted a pure center this year even more than an OT eccept I if we get an OT in the first and Center in the second. i mean we need a nick mangold in this draft and theres quite a few we could get . Alex Mack, Steve Justice, Mike Pollak, Adam Spieker, and we could get Kory Lichtensteiger or Doug Legursky in the 3rd round round possibly fourth. I'm not sure i like kendrall simmons at center. and yeah i go to www.walterfootball.com alot

Thread Information