Thread: Sleepers

Bookmark and Share

Sleepers

Cromartie-Rodgers was mentioned earlier, whos small school drew comparisons to Mathis....but it got me thinking about sleepers in this years draft.

Cromartie-Rodgers isnt close to the prospect mathis was, mathis is a huge corner, CR is barely 170 pounds, he needs to bulk up big time.

But heres one i really like....Heath Benedict in the third round

6-6 320, comes from Newberry (?) and dominated, hes a fantastic Athlete for his size and even though hes coming out as a tackle, he would be a dominating guard, especially with his athletisism, he is huge and can pull like a guard

Barry Richardson....6-7 330 from clemson

Hes a 4 year started and has destroyed some pretty badass competition, including mario williams
    Last edited by K Train; 01-12-2008 at 11:18 PM.

Omar Cuff-RB University of Delaware.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Cromartie-Rodgers was mentioned earlier, whos small school drew comparisons to Mathis....but it got me thinking about sleepers in this years draft.

Cromartie-Rodgers isnt close to the prospect mathis was, mathis is a huge corner, CR is barely 170 pounds, he needs to bulk up big time.

But heres one i really like....Heath Benedict in the third round

6-6 320, comes from Newberry (?) and dominated, hes a fantastic Athlete for his size and even though hes coming out as a tackle, he would be a dominating guard, especially with his athletisism, he is huge and can pull like a guard

Barry Richardson....6-7 330 from clemson

Hes a 4 year started and has destroyed some pretty badass competition, including mario williams
    Both Rodgers and Benedict will be playing in the Senior Bowl. Should be interesting how they both play against the countries best college players.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

i like lavelle hawkins, overshadowed by jackson at cal but hes a badass and a prototypical slot WR and PR

Thread Information