Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: K Trains Draft ideas

Bookmark and Share

K Trains Draft ideas

Ok keep in mind...i called sepulveda in the 4th...my word is pretty much law now.

its so early, so hes just a rough overview of what i would like to see

1st rounders

Otah
    Cherilus
    Oher
    Gandy
    Chris Williams

Tackle is our only option imo, i dont like sam baker from usc

2nd rounders

Tony Hills T/G Texas
    Adarius Bowman WR oklahoma state
    James Hardy WR Indiana
    Davone bess WR Hawaii
    Aqib Talib...i ****ing love this guy
    Felix jones...just cause i love him
    Chris Johnson
    Jonathan stewart.

Could go a couple directions here

3Rd

Steve Justice C Wake Forest
    Ali Highsmith LB LSU
    John Sullivan C Notre Dame
    Mario Manningham WR Mich
    Eric Young G Tennesee

4th

Owen Schmitt FB WVU
    Dre Moore

5th

Trevor Law....maybe

6th....rossum

7th

Doug Legursky....C Marshall, i have no idea where hes projected to go, centers arent a hot pick in the draft but B@G likes him lol

Kory Lichtensteiger is a center from Bowling Green that could go late that I like. No Owen Schmitt please? I would want to draft Laws at that spot if he somehow still there. Another name is Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB from Tenn. State. Small school (brings back horrible memories of Coclough) but athletic and one of the best players in Div-1AA or Div-2. Cant remember which one Tenn. State is. 2nd round is too high for a RB IMO.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrockers View Post
    Kory Lichtensteiger is a center from Bowling Green that could go late that I like. No Owen Schmitt please? I would want to draft Laws at that spot if he somehow still there. Another name is Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB from Tenn. State. Small school (brings back horrible memories of Coclough) but athletic and one of the best players in Div-1AA or Div-2. Cant remember which one Tenn. State is. 2nd round is too high for a RB IMO.
    But the Jags struck gold with Mathis who was from a small school....The draft is a crap shoot period......Players from both big schools and small schools are busts....The Steelers scouts just better do their homework...

i really like schmitt, in the 4th or 5th round....hell yeah.

RB isnt a reach in the second if its a badass, but the second round we could go so many ways, faneca and starks are keys to that decision, if felix jones was there i would take him no question though.

Im usually morally opposed to taking a corner not named antonio cromartie in the first round, but aqib talib is my exception, but since we need oline we cant do that, if he was there in the second i would take him no question, i would trade up for him because he is a badass corner

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i really like schmitt, in the 4th or 5th round....hell yeah.

RB isnt a reach in the second if its a badass, but the second round we could go so many ways, faneca and starks are keys to that decision, if felix jones was there i would take him no question though.

Im usually morally opposed to taking a corner not named antonio cromartie in the first round, but aqib talib is my exception, but since we need oline we cant do that, if he was there in the second i would take him no question, i would trade up for him because he is a badass corner
    Talib is a bad ***......If all the top OTs are gone by the time our first round pick comes around I wouldn't complain at all if Tomlin and Colbert drafted Talib....

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    But the Jags struck gold with Mathis who was from a small school....The draft is a crap shoot period......Players from both big schools and small schools are busts....The Steelers scouts just better do their homework...

I never said that I didn't like Cromartie-Rogers. The fact that I brought his name up should have made it obvious to you that I like him. I was referring to Coclough's inablility to learn the system.

I don't mind Talib at all. I actually like him, perhaps a touch slow.
    Leonidis (?) McKelvin is another CB from Troy that I like. Fast and a great return man. Also fits the mold of a "Steelers Corner" in taht he can tackle but isn't very physical.

Talib is a bit slow, but hes a big corner, prototypical size imo. Mathis was slow to though....i just look at him and see a badass though

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrockers View Post
    I never said that I didn't like Cromartie-Rogers. The fact that I brought his name up should have made it obvious to you that I like him. I was referring to Coclough's inablility to learn the system.

I don't mind Talib at all. I actually like him, perhaps a touch slow.
    Leonidis (?) McKelvin is another CB from Troy that I like. Fast and a great return man. Also fits the mold of a "Steelers Corner" in taht he can tackle but isn't very physical.
    Dude I wasn't saying you didn't like Cromartie-Rogers....Just bringing up the fact that yea Colclough was a bust....But Mathis is a very good player and he was from a small school....The Steelers just picked the wrong year to draft a small school corner...lol

im not really sure how to say aqib lol

Ah-Keeb I think.

Thread Information