Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tomlin to retain both coordinators LeBeau, Arians

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by yinzer View Post
    did it really take arians till the end of the season to realize ben was special?
    I don't think so...if he didn't think he was special he would not have had Ben halp writing the playbook, and would not have cared what plays Ben liked and didn't like.

I think you need to get over it already. He's back for another season, you can either accept it and move on...or cry for atleast another year if not more!

I don't think we can judge an entire season by a few play calls. He had many positives to go along with the negatives.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Also keep in mind with Bruce, he may have been a Cleveland castoff but considering what he had to work with as far as talent goes in Cleveland we can also give him the benefit of the doubt alittle more at times. he had nobody with any decent talent around him like he does now so he's really just beginning to realize what he can do

Quote Originally Posted by BBG7 View Post
    I don't think we can judge an entire season by a few play calls. He had many positives to go along with the negatives.
    I'm over it, and am not trying to kick a dead horse, but yes you can judge a season by a few bad calls when they cost you from advancing into the PO's which is the ultimate goal, reaching the SB.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I'm over it, and am not trying to kick a dead horse, but yes you can judge a season by a few bad calls when they cost you from advancing into the PO's which is the ultimate goal, reaching the SB.
    yes thats the ultimate goal.. but in that case.. no coach can ever live up to those expectations EVERY season.
    black and gold born, black and gold bred
    when i die, i will be black and gold dead

thanks HOS for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by steelcurtaingal View Post
    yes thats the ultimate goal.. but in that case.. no coach can ever live up to those expectations EVERY season.
    Great point girl...plus that call wasn't the only reason we lost the game! There were a lot of factors that led to that loss! It's not like we played a perect flawless game and that one call was the single reason we lost. Yes if it wasn't for that call, we might have won...but if Ben didn't throw a int for 6 or one of the other 2 we might have won, or if Tomlin would have gone for one instead of 2 after the phamtom holding call...the list goes on and on and has the topic has been beat to death. Also, are you psychic, what if a pass was called and wasn't completed...guess what...same outcome. There are no guarentees that if not for that call we would have won...it's time to move on.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Thread Information