Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TO BE HONEST I'M GLAD THIS SEASON IS OVER

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Chatty

Lightbulb TO BE HONEST I'M GLAD THIS SEASON IS OVER

I don't want this to be a negative post but I just want to say that I'm actually glad this season is over and we can look forward to next season. We have way too many injuries and we really need to regroup and get our fire back. I"m hoping that the Rooneys will be willing to pay Fanaeca but I doubt they will so that to me is a big loss. One reason Im glad it's over is that I don't think with all our injuries and inconsistencies we can beat New England. It is what it is and I can't stand to see another humilating loss to those asses. I hate Jacksonville just as much and I hoping the Pats kill them! This season has been heartbreaking and frankly I'm worn out.

I think Tomlin is a great coach and is going to be a great asset in Pittsburgh. He should be quite proud of what he accomplished in Pittsburgh his first year of coaching. We need some help in the offensive coordinator position but hopefully we can work on that in the offseason. I know this will be a good time to regroup and come out a much better football team next year. I am confident in that. We had alot of injuries and alot of new guys coming in to play and it seemed that we just couldn't mesh this year.

I want to say that no matter what I'm proud that we went out of our last game fighting although I wish it wouldn't have been the Fags in Pittsburgh. THey made history and that sucks. Ben looked very upset during the press conference, I feel bad for that but I believe he'll come back stronger and more determined next year! I love this team!!

Don't be mad or sad this year guys, it would have been a very rough road for us this year to get to SB and my heart just couldn't take it. We are not the same team as 2005 but next year we will be!!! Go Steelers!!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i'm glad it's over cause if we had won we'd only have been delaying the inevitable, so better now then next week........i'll be rooting for the jags though **** that hoe *** team catching up to our 5 superbowls, cause if they win it this year, i'm sure everyone will take pay cuts to stay next year and win it again

and i'm glad it's over casue now i can just worry about my spurs lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Same here. Although I am an optimistic fan I couldn't see us going through the playoffs this year and winning it all, especially with all the key players on IR. So I am not that pissed off over the loss tonight.

I agree with the mantra that only one team has a truly successful season (the Superbowl Champs), and the lower draft pick doesn't hurt either.

Thanks House of Steel for the sig and avatar

Waterboy
    I just think we plain suck. Big Ben is gay and Tomlin is dumb

Waterboy
    Yeah the season is over and I must admit I think its for the best. The list of injuries really would of done more damage the longer we stayed in the playoffs. The Steelers just need to do some rebuilding and start all over next year coming out and whoopin the **** out of ever gets in our way..Best of luck to our guys during the off season..

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNut View Post
    We don't suck. We've had alot of injuries that have hurt us bad. You figure as a player when you have chemistry with another player you are use to playing with and they are no longer there, sometimes it makes your playing off balance. I didn't want to see us lose against the Pats. I thought except for the 2nd quarter did a great job against a Jags team who was thinking they were going to walk all over us but I"m proud we shook it up and made them think otherwise. We will be a great team next year!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

2nd String
    ME 2 IT GIVES US MORE QUALITY TIME 2 BRING N MORE QUALITY COACHES BIG BEN HAS 2 DO AN BETTER JOB N MAKING DECISIONS, BUT HE'S NOT GAY AAN TOMLINS IS NOT DUMB HE HAD 2 PUT HIS STAMP ON THIS TEAM HE WILL B AN HELL OF AN COACH NEXT YEAR..........................HE BASICLY HAD THE SAME RECORD AS THAT FAG COWARD HAD HIS 1 ST YEAR, ONCE TOMLIN GETS THE RIGHT O-LINE COACH AN SPECIAL TEAMS COACH WE SHOULD B FINE....................

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNut View Post
    wow....thought provoking insight.

Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    wow....thought provoking insight.
    What do ya expect from a troll!!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Reppin' 724
    To be honest I think it's pretty ****** when someone is glad the season is over. What kind of ****ed up attitude is that?

Sure, we probably wouldn't have beaten the Pats, but I would much rather see us try than be ****ing glad the season is over.

Thats some lame *** ****.

Thread Information