Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why?

Bookmark and Share
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny

Why?

Why do we rarely mirror a player? How come on 4th and 2 nobody had Garrard and only him? We called it here, we knew he would take off running!

Why did we rollout Ben on 3rd down when we could have put the nail in the coffin?

Why is Arians not fired yet?

Have any other WHY?

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    Why do we rarely mirror a player? How come on 4th and 2 nobody had Garrard and only him? We called it here, we knew he would take off running!

Why did we rollout Ben on 3rd down when we could have put the nail in the coffin?

Have any other WHY?
    Nice post Cleve....I agree on all your questions.......

My Mood
    Addicted

Have any other WHY?
    yep..here's my WHY

WHY THE **** DID THEY NOT CALL THE HOLD FROM BARNES, ON HARRISON DURING THE GARRARD RUN?!!??!?!?!

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny

Why?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have any other WHY?

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Addicted

Have any other WHY?
    One more why

Why was Carter pickin his *** all nite instead of Smith being in there?
    Carter showed last week he wasn't up to it, I say the way our D was playin in the 2nd half, Smith would've been back to his old self.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Addicted
    again....

why didn't they call the hold on barnes against harrison during the garrard run?!

My Mood
    Frustrated
    BINGO BONGO BOINGO.... We have a winner Johnny!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have any other WHY?
    Carter had the chance to take down Garrod he just didn't get it done, he had a
    terrible angle on it and was totally out of position.

Ben was rolling out to avoid pressure and give the WR's time to get open. He was running for his life all night.

Arians wasn't that bad IMO. There were some times when I wanted to choke him but when you come back from 18 points down you have to give him as much credit as Ben and the rest of the offense.

It looked like Farrior was watching the QB... or it was a delayed blitz. It looked to me like he just chose the wrong side.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BB2W View Post
    It looked like Farrior was wathcing the QB... or it was a delayed blitz. It looked to me like he just chose the wrong side.
    I seen that but the G or C came out and blew him up

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information