Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black, gold -- and blacked out

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel
    Try telling my brother in law that one. He insist we keep Time Warner cause of his e mail account

My Mood
    Addicted
    You can keep them for internet. Your TV would just be through DTV. That's what I do. Cable internet and DTV for tv.

House of Steel
    We can't afford both.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If you have satellite for TV, you gotta have cable for your internet. Satellite broadband sux, costs over 70.00 a month, well over 500.00 to get it installed, and speeds are nowhere near the average cable modem speed on a daily basis.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    Try telling my brother in law that one. He insist we keep Time Warner cause of his e mail account
    does he live with you or something or does he just pay the bill.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

House of Steel
    He lives with us along with my mother in law, and grandmother in law, there is 5 of us. He don't pay a damn thing as far as bill. My mother in law pays the cable. Don't ask me why. He is living home free here.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Oh that would stop in short order. Everybody living in the house contributes to the household, therefore should do their part to take care of expenses in some form or fashion ! That's not right that they get to stay in your house for nothing while you and the wife worry about taking care of everyone.

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    I get to watch it im very close to geting the jets game though but i get to watch the steelers

House of Steel
    Matt, it is a very long story. We get into a lot of fights about this. My mother in law has a favortism thing going with her son over her daughter. I got on her about this I don't know how many times. My brother in law and I have gotten into it real ugly. My wife and I have learned to accept the the way things are. Now you understand why we can't afford to go out or get clothes that we deseperately need and etc. I feel down the road, there is a rainbow in that black cloud over us and we will reap the rewards. I was told when I turn 36-37 years of age, I am going to become filthy rich beyond my dreams. So far these Psychics did a 12 month analysis on my wife and I, every damn prediction has been right on the money, so now I was doubting them, NO WAY!!! They are 100% on the money accurate so far and we are in our 7th month and things are going exactly what they said would happen. It is unbelieveable. I got 4 years to wait for my big payday. I know it don't sound right, but I can't control what goes on in this household. However, it makes me damn sick when he makes $1,200 bi-weekly and use the excuse of Oh I have tons of bills, yeah a car payment and a land payment he isn't even going to have the luck to build a home on. That damn thing is $450 a month. He is so damn stupid anymore. They are going to sell the land sometime soon. He is suppose to get over $5,000 for it I was told, so he might put that on a house to get a loan approve for his own home. Once my wife's grandmother passes, I think we are moving back to an apartment or a cheap home. She is 92 years of age and her health is not good. We are taking our days one day at a time.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Sounds like you're doing the best you can and coping with all the stress. That's all you can do sometimes. I hope it works out for ya and you get that big pay day !

Thread Information