Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Humiliating

Bookmark and Share

Humiliating

for those of you who thought it was a "good" idea to sit the starters... here you go. congratulations! we got beat by the lowly ravens and we deserve every bit of it. i've never seen such a pitiful display of football in my entire life. charlie batch is horrendous! and, who were those scrubs in the secondary??!!! this game DID mean something!!! the chemistry is completely out of whack now and the faguars are going to come into our house and eat our lunches!!! mike tomlin, bruce arians, and ******** lebeau should be stoned for what happened today! the stains and the faguars are laughing their asses off at us and they should be! i'm absolutely ashamed right now and if you're not, maybe you should be stoned as well.
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

Quote Originally Posted by yinzer View Post
    for those of you who thought it was a "good" idea to sit the starters... here you go. congratulations! we got beat by the lowly ravens and we deserve every bit of it. i've never seen such a pitiful display of football in my entire life. charlie batch is horrendous! and, who were those scrubs in the secondary??!!! this game DID mean something!!! the chemistry is completely out of whack now and the faguars are going to come into our house and eat our lunches!!! mike tomlin, bruce arians, and ******** lebeau should be stoned for what happened today! the stains and the faguars are laughing their asses off at us and they should be! i'm absolutely ashamed right now and if you're not, maybe you should be stoned as well.
    Ike Taylor is a waste of money.

Keep in mind they ran all over us using back-up of back-ups! Oh yea their QB is a 2 game rookie, all this done to our first string D...What a joke, we will get our asses kicked all over ketchup field!!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Ben had a bad ankle and needed the rest....Plus Hines Ward takes a beating every season no need to subject him to more abuse today.....Marvel Smith had a disc problem in his back...Noway he could play today....

As for the defense only starters that were missing were Aaron Smith and Troy Polamalu...Smith hurt his biceps weeks ago.....As for Troy he really has been not himself this year and I doubt he would have made a difference today....

The team has to play the cards dealt to them and that is Jax...I'm just going to root my *** for them Sat.....I'm just glad to be in the play-offs...

Is sucks seeing performances like this today...But I saw the warts on this team back in the Broncos loss....So I'm really not that upset over it and just hoping they improve next year...

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Ben had a bad ankle and needed the rest....Plus Hines Ward takes a beating every season no need to subject him to more abuse today.....Marvel Smith had a disc problem in his back...Noway he could play today....

As for the defense only starters that were missing were Aaron Smith and Troy Polamalu...Smith hurt his biceps weeks ago.....As for Troy he really has been not himself this year and I doubt he would have made a difference today....

The team has to play the cards dealt to them and that is Jax...I'm just going to root my *** for them Sat.....I'm just glad to be in the play-offs...

Is sucks seeing performances like this today...But I saw the warts on this team back in the Broncos loss....So I'm really not that upset over it and just hoping they improve next year...
    ya, i know the injuries. fact of the matter is no other team decided to lay down and take one in the tail pipe like we did! ben was hurt, not injured. hines USUALLY takes a beating but was not hurt nor injured. same with troy. if there are lingering injuries, TOO F-ING BAD!!!! this is the NFL!! these guys get paid millions to play healthy, hurt, injured, etc!!! no excuses! this display was ugly!

My Mood
    Mad
    ya, i know the injuries. fact of the matter is no other team decided to lay down and take one in the tail pipe like we did! ben was hurt, not injured. hines USUALLY takes a beating but was not hurt nor injured. same with troy. if there are lingering injuries, TOO F-ING BAD!!!! this is the NFL!! these guys get paid millions to play healthy, hurt, injured, etc!!! no excuses! this display was ugly!
    Ok Ben plays today and hurts his ankle worse then misses the Jags game next week....The Steelers really wouldn't stand a chance next week...As for Hines I just thought it was smart to rest him...This team still should have won today without these guys...As for Troy he wouldn't have helped that mess on D today...lol He has played like crap also this year...lol I just think its funny Woodley put some pressure on the QB today and notched his 4th sack in limited action this year....I just ask why he doesn't play more? His pass rushing would really help this team at times...Plus Timmons should get reps as well...Its not like the rest of the LBs have been great all the times this year....

Ok Ben plays today and hurts his ankle worse then misses the Jags game next week....The Steelers really wouldn't stand a chance next week...As for Hines I just thought it was smart to rest him...This team still should have won today without these guys...As for Troy he wouldn't have helped that mess on D today...lol He has played like crap also this year...lol I just think its funny Woodley put some pressure on the QB today and notched his 4th sack in limited action this year....I just ask why he doesn't play more? His pass rushing would really help this team at times...Plus Timmons should get reps as well...Its not like the rest of the LBs have been great all the times this year....
    are you serious? you're speculating.

I would have like to see them go 6-0 in the division but they played like crap.

I think the fact the Steelers rested some guys was equal to the number of starters the Ravens were missing. It was a fair fight... they won.

Batch made a really poor decision at the end or they might have won.

My Mood
    Mad
    are you serious? you're speculating.
    Have you brought anything to the conversation besides we suck... I'm just saying if Ben hurts his ankle worse today then it would have been really ugly next week with Batch against the Jags...

Plus its a legit question why both Woodley and Timmons have not gotten more playing time this year...Especially Woodley who has has 4 sacks this year...Playing Troy today wouldn't have done **** since he has sucked all year also...lol

Have you brought anything to the conversation besides we suck... I'm just saying if Ben hurts his ankle worse today then it would have been really ugly next week with Batch against the Jags...

Plus its a legit question why both Woodley and Timmons have not gotten more playing time this year...Especially Woodley who has has 4 sacks this year...Playing Troy today wouldn't have done shiat since he has sucked all year also...lol
    first of all, when did i say we sucked? second, you're still speculating. IF, IF, IF, IF!!! Ben didn't play!!!! Troy didn't play!!! no more IF's!!! i know the defense played terrible but if we had our weapons in we could have at least generated some offense.

My Mood
    Mad
    first of all, when did i say we sucked? second, you're still speculating. IF, IF, IF, IF!!! Ben didn't play!!!! Troy didn't play!!! no more IF's!!! i know the defense played terrible but if we had our weapons in we could have at least generated some offense.
    You really don't have a clue do you? I said Troy wouldn't have done **** today....So **** Troy.... Playing Ben and Ward today would have accomplished what exactly? The Chargers won so they clinched the 3rd seed with a win...lol So playing Ben and Ward in a meaningless game would have been wise? If you think yes then please go away...

Thread Information