Sun 12/30 at Baltimore 1:00 pm

My though is will lose 1 agianst ravens and prolly agianst cheaters

Denver got 2 lucky wins
    Cinci got no D
    Jets are nothin specail
    Mamai is 0-2 so is St louis
    And the jags are looking to pretty but we always got trouble wit them

2nd String
    if they stay focus i c what ur saying but they might even go 15-1only losing 2 the cheaters of the nfl

My Mood
    Clowns
    I agree with you completely I really dont see us losing any of these home games we have on this schedule the rest of the way. The Ravens and Bengals will be tough but we have both of them here in primetime games on Sunday and Monday night and the Steelers rarely lose those kinds of games at home. And the way Baltimore and Cincy have looked so far I think there is no way we will lose to either of them at this point. I agree the Jets,Miami,Jags,and Rams are all looking like they arent going to be as tough as we originally thought. And as you said about Denver they could easily be 0-2 and probably should be especially yesterday in that game to Oakland where they had the game won but a whistle blow negated a 52 yard game winning fg by Janikowski. The bottom line is this team can go 14-2 as you mentioned and should have control over this division based on this schedule and just based on who Baltimore and Cincy have to play as well the rest of the way compared to the Steelers. The Steelers should have a 2 game lead on both of them going into October looking at this schedule its really that simple. I really do believe that in the end the Steelers will take this division and be fighting for homefield advantage and a bye week with both the Pats and the Colts. Both of those teams play each other and have tougher schedules as well then the Steelers. So as long as the Steelers take care of there own business much like they should they are going to be right there I believe come December fighting with Indy and the Pats for the top 2 seeds in the AFC. You heard it here first, I really do believe this Steelers team is for real and they are going to keep proving it here under Tomlin more and more each and every week. There is a lot to be excited about what this team can do and where they can go this year. Stay tuned because its going to be a very fun ride the next 14 games.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    highly doutbful, some of these teams play on another level when we meet them........ i still say 10-6
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

10 -6?? C'mon Koop , lighten up some ! The way this season has started in the NFL, at this point 10-6 would be a disappointment...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    In theory yes, this team could go 14-2..however I'll wait to see where we are at the mid way point of the season and how we are playing before I go making any more bold of a prediction greater than 11-5.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Its way to early to be thinking 14-2....A ton of football is left to played.....I said 10-6 before the season...With the first two games so far its looking the Steelers could win more...But still way to early......My focus is on the beat down the 49ers are going to take this Sunday...lol

if it wasnt for the damn cheaters, we could ruin the 72 dolphins champagne poppin! lol! realistically though, after seeing how the shitstains but a whoppin on the bungholes, and how the bungholes beat the ratbirds, we went from preseason number two, to number one in the division. Its wide open for the taking this year. and if we can continue to play as dominate on defense, and click a lil more on offenese, i see a dangerous team that could play deep into january, hell even the super bowl!!
    HERE WE GO!! HERE WE GO!! HERE WE GO STEELERS!! HERE WE GO!! PITTSBURGH'S GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL!! We're gonna be the first to 6!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    In theory yes, this team could go 14-2..however I'll wait to see where we are at the mid way point of the season and how we are playing before I go making any more bold of a prediction greater than 11-5.
    I'm with ya but I'll go one better 12-4. The 14-2 could happen, but there is always at least one heartbreaker of a loss each year, and you never know, we could be coasting and resting our key players at the end of the regular season (yes it's wishful thinking).

Thanks to BR7 for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    highly doutbful, some of these teams play on another level when we meet them........ i still say 10-6
    I really dont see us losing to anyone but a HEALTHY BAL and NE in a close game!!! DEN is a tough game no matter what and we might catch a suprise in between playin the RAMS and Cards in a dome although i doubt it the way they have played thus far. 13-3/12-4 would be par in my eyes this season. I believe execpt for the Colts and NE, there isnt a team that can play one dimensional. No one is gonna run on us, so i look at Brady to be the only QB on our schedule that can beat us w/ out the help of a run game. BAL has the only D that tends to give us fits, but that was under cower and not allowing Ben change protections on the fly. the bye week is what is scaring me so far. It could come in the middle of a 5 game win streak, and that may spell trouble because were @ DEN, @CIN then home for the Ravens!!!! if we can get out of that w/ 1 or 2 loses i like us to go 13-3 min!!!

Thread Information