Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Chad Johnson Comedy Show

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Ward is a team player. Chad is all about Chad. Give me Hines Ward, he is the better teammate. Brian you rave about Johnson. How many playoff victories has Johnson led the Bungals to during his career? ZERO Give me a team player every time (Hines) Instead of the me first Chad Johnson.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersfaninPhilly View Post
    Ward is a team player. Chad is all about Chad. Give me Hines Ward, he is the better teammate. Brian you rave about Johnson. How many playoff victories has Johnson led the Bungals to during his career? ZERO Give me a team player every time (Hines) Instead of the me first Chad Johnson.
    Chad is hardly me first.. But I am glad you can clear up the misunderstanding among the rest of the fans in the NFL

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Brian,

I have heard from a few different places. That there are two sets of rules in the cincinnati locker room. One set for the team and one just for chad johnson. Not surprising seeing how johnson acts and all.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Yeah, Chad's a model player...what team WOULDN'T want a player who beats his coaches up on the team? And endzone celebrations? Nothing says "Team player" more than acting like an *** in the ultimate form of attention whorism...

Sheesh...apologists just throw all logic and common sense out the window when they have to defend the retarded behavior of their own.

Thread Information