Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cannot read anymore,,,,,,,,,,,

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Cannot read anymore,,,,,,,,,,,

Of these Fraud,implode and how much we suppose to suck threads,,,,,

Dam,we suppose to support our team and stay behind them,,,,,,

That's what steeler fans do,we've been through a hell of alot worse season's
    then this and just imagine what the Lions,Dolphins,Falcons,,,,etc fans have been going through

We all need to take a deep breath and calm down and let the rest of the season play out

Only 12 teams out of 32 make the tournament and just imagine how many teams fans "year after year" Keep the hope of just making the playoffs,,,,

We've got a solid team that's in a funk and is capable of getting us that 6th
    ring, "If not this year,maybe next"

STEELERS FAN FOR LIFE and MY LIFE HAS ALWAYS BEEN WITH THE STEELERS

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Ok....Just because people have opinions and point out flaws with this team doesn't mean they're not supporting the team....Its a right of any fan to be positive or negative...Some just like to be a realist and point out what is wrong with a team...Last time I also checked this is America were people have that right...Get off your high horse for real....lol

Rookie Free Agent
    i agree, people are entitled to their opinion and you can't change how a person thinks about our team, you can choose to either be a positive or negative fan, i choose to be positive and not pay attention to those threads because they are going as far as saying we're frauds and we suck. F*** NO

and if you don't like what your reading then simply DONT READ IT

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Ok....Just because people have opinions and point out flaws with this team doesn't mean they're not supporting the team....Its a right of any fan to be positive or negative...Some just like to be a realist and point out what is wrong with a team...Last time I also checked this is America were people have that right...Get off your high horse for real....lol
    Aaaaaaaaaaa-MEN!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Well don't have a horse,,,,,,,,
    Sure our team has flaws,,,,,,But dam pages & pages of flaws "I think not"

Sure I'm a realist,,,,,,,,Guess I'm just not one of those fans that post negativity about our players,just not in me

I've also never booed my team at a game EVER

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghNation View Post
    Well don't have a horse,,,,,,,,
    Sure our team has flaws,,,,,,But dam pages & pages of flaws "I think not"

Sure I'm a realist,,,,,,,,Guess I'm just not one of those fans that post negativity about our players,just not in me

I've also never booed my team at a game EVER
    how would you describe their play recently? how are you reacting to the ridiculousness they're calling football.
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

Quote Originally Posted by yinzer View Post
    how would you describe their play recently? how are you reacting to the ridiculousness they're calling football.

How's that ~~~~

Tailgate Coordinator

Exactly.

32, I see you got Banned from the othwer sight. How funny!

I'm A "Champion"

did you guys see marvell smith stand and watch ben get trounced??? i was screamin at the freaken tv. on one sack he watched the defender craw across the ground and grab ben around the ankles,hell he should of dove on top of him and held him on the ground!!!! another sack he didnt even try to push the defender away from ben he stood there and watched him try to get free and then get sacked. this guy is a bum, if fanica dosn't get resigned next year we are really going to have problems on the o line.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Most of the people here are just venting, the fraud thread and some others were done in the heat of the moment. Its all good, we all bleed Black N Gold!!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information