Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For the superstitious fans.....

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted

For the superstitious fans.....

The Rams are honoring Marshall Faulk tomorrow night. His #28 will be retired by the Rams.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/spo...F?OpenDocument

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Well if the Steelers can't put heat on Bulger and if the Steelers don't fix their run day it could be another long day for that Steelers defense.....Only good thing the Steelers offense should be able to put points up on the board against the Rams D....I'm expecting a shoot out Thursday night....

37-31......Steelers win

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    There OL is in as bad of shape as ours (40 sacks given up), we should get at least 3 sacks and score 30 points.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    There OL is in as bad of shape as ours (40 sacks given up), we should get at least 3 sacks and score 30 points.
    Yea I know their Oline is banged up......Pace being out has killed them....But at the same time the Steelers defense havn't got any sacks in recent weeks....The D has to step and take it to them.....

isn't this pathetic that we're actually wondering if we're going to beat the Rams or not??!!!! there SHOULD be no question about this game! instead we're all sitting here looking at stats and comparing the two teams. if we play our game, we will destroy st. louis. IF we play our game!!!
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by yinzer View Post
    isn't this pathetic that we're actually wondering if we're going to beat the Rams or not??!!!! there SHOULD be no question about this game! instead we're all sitting here looking at stats and comparing the two teams. if we play our game, we will destroy st. louis.IF we play our game!!!
    You want a copy of the stat book? Let me guess, you see the Rams at 3-11 and think its going to be a blowout right? I bet you thought the same thing when we played the Jets. Neither me or BGF32 said anything about losing, but we do need to come out and be focused and relaxed to play our game.

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This is a team that player for player we are better the better unit...but this year more than ever we've proven that even with stats like that we are perfectly capable of not showing up,playing down to our competition, or just flat out blowing a game we should win. Nothing is a gimme, nothing is easy, we need to sit in that locker room tomorrow night before we take the field and rally around 1 big circle and say out loud..

WE ARE THE PITTSBURGH ****IN STEELERS AND WE'RE COMING INTO YOUR HOUSE IN PRIME TIME TO KICK YOUR PIECE OF **** ASSES UP AND DOWN THE DAMN FIELD ALL NIGHT LONG. WE'RE GOING TO SACK YOUR QB, TACKLE YOUR RUNNING BACK, AND COMPLETELY RIP THE HEADS OFF ANY WR THAT DARES EVEN THINK ABOUT CATCHING A PASS. THE OFFENSIVE LINE IS GOING **** YOU UP 9 WAYS TO SUNDAY AND OUR OFFENSE IS GOING TO SCORE ON AT WILL...AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T TAKE THE DAMN FIELD!

We need come out pissed off, mad at the world, and used controlled aggression to put this game away early and make the Rams wish they never showed up. This team needs to get mad and furious and take it out on anything that walks tomorrow night.

has ben ever lost in a dome?

either way....willie and holmes are nasty on turf and they have a sorry defense...i really wanna see woodely in there more this week

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post

WE ARE THE PITTSBURGH ****IN STEELERS AND WE'RE COMING INTO YOUR HOUSE IN PRIME TIME TO KICK YOUR PIECE OF shiat ASSES UP AND DOWN THE DAMN FIELD ALL NIGHT LONG. WE'RE GOING TO SACK YOUR QB, TACKLE YOUR RUNNING BACK, AND COMPLETELY RIP THE HEADS OFF ANY WR THAT DARES EVEN THINK ABOUT CATCHING A PASS. THE OFFENSIVE LINE IS GOING **** YOU UP 9 WAYS TO SUNDAY AND OUR OFFENSE IS GOING TO SCORE ON AT WILL...AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T TAKE THE DAMN FIELD!
    HERE WE GO STEELERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!!

I was sayin after the NE game, we needed to come out pissed the **** off. Its up to the players period!! Someone shoulda stepped up a long time ago and rallied the players but that hasn't happened, truthfully I don't see it happening, not this season anyways. This offseason, no matter what happens the rest of this season, will give all these guys time to think and taste what this season could've been, should've been.

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    has ben ever lost in a dome?

either way....willie and holmes are nasty on turf and they have a sorry defense...i really wanna see woodely in there more this week
    RCA Dome in 2005/regular season

The Georgia Dome in 2006.....He was knocked out of the game and the Steelers lost to the Falcons in OT.....He was listed as the official starter so he would be attributed with that loss

The roof was closed for the AZ game this year and that was a loss....

Thread Information