Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cannot read anymore,,,,,,,,,,,

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVA STEELERS View Post
    I never answer my phone as I have to deal with a couple dozen forskin fans 6 cowgirl fans 3 ratbird fans and a feagles fan so every monday win or lose I am in a debate.... also live next door and across the street from foreskin fans

so no it comes down to routing for the bungels so very difficult, but its a necessity

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!
    DITTO!! PLUS A DITTO! I am livin' your same nightmare Nova! Ratbirds, Feebles, and Deadskins,fans every where. luckily they suck so bad this year they are easy to dispatch.
    No calls during the game,good, bad or indifferent. period.Last time that happened Bettis fumbled in Indy I see the ID come on the screen and just shake my head. Also, channel stays locked on at game time.

I am all up for Bungle routing also!!!!!! oh oh oooooh rooting!?!?! well, that's ok too, for the good of the Black and Gold.

As far as Negative threads, well they happen more often with poor play. I understand the venting, and groaning, and the frustration. I've vented , groaned, and am frustrated. What we got here is cross--venting! Sportcenter, ESPatsN, the NeFL network, we are constantly reminded of how our dudes are screwing up. The expectations were high. Early success took them higher. That has made the criticism more intense. Folks here, that have issue with negaative posts ,IMO, simply are looking for a refuge from all the bad newws being slung on the highlight shows and recap shows. When faced with the same criticism here, be it justified or not, it shatters that safe utopian atmosphere they desire. Doesn't make them bad people. Doesn't make the critical one wrong either, though. It is as therapeutic for some to critisize as it is for others to be nurtured.
    That being said, Arians Sucks, the O line would not start for half the other teams in the NFL ( possibly the top 25 div 1 colleges either), We forgot how to tackle, we have a seriously undermanned secondary, and if any position has been over rated , it has been LB, save for JH having some good games.This crew has been average at best. If the talent was not there, if the bodies were not capable, and if we did not all ready know they could, we might be less critical.
    AS A STEELER FAN YOU EXPECT MORE.
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Quote Originally Posted by GoBenGo View Post
    Folks here, that have issue with negaative posts ,IMO, simply are looking for a refuge from all the bad newws being slung on the highlight shows and recap shows. When faced with the same criticism here, be it justified or not, it shatters that safe utopian atmosphere they desire. Doesn't make them bad people. Doesn't make the critical one wrong either, though. It is as therapeutic for some to critisize as it is for others to be nurtured.
    Excellent point, GBG!
    "Commitment to the team - there is no such thing as in-between, you are either in or you're out."-Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    People know better than to call me after a loss They know I won't answer the phone during the game regardless of how we are doing but I especially won't answer after the game if we lose. If we win I get several phone or texts myself from people and those I'll answer
    I go ahead and take take the calls ,but they all know i'm quick on my feet. I side step the bullshit and gut punch that azz lol, then they feel worse about their team because they called to taunt me.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Rookie Free Agent steelerbackr4life's Avatar
    Im happy for caller ID

Waterboy
    their not saying that you can't have your opinion. its just that we don't need one whole page of threads to be rants and complaints,acting like the team has never won a game. can we just limit it to a few threads?

Tailgate Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Ok....Just because people have opinions and point out flaws with this team doesn't mean they're not supporting the team....Its a right of any fan to be positive or negative...Some just like to be a realist and point out what is wrong with a team...Last time I also checked this is America were people have that right...Get off your high horse for real....lol

Exactly.

32, I see you got Banned from the othwer sight. How funny!

I'm A "Champion"

did you guys see marvell smith stand and watch ben get trounced??? i was screamin at the freaken tv. on one sack he watched the defender craw across the ground and grab ben around the ankles,hell he should of dove on top of him and held him on the ground!!!! another sack he didnt even try to push the defender away from ben he stood there and watched him try to get free and then get sacked. this guy is a bum, if fanica dosn't get resigned next year we are really going to have problems on the o line.

I agree, all of this "the sky is falling!" stuff is going too far. People are overreacting. It's one thing to call out the team for poor play. I've done it. It's our right as fans. But the people who say stuff like "this team sucks", "the season is over!", "our defense sucks!", etc are just delusional if they really believe that. Guys, this is the same team that had us all looking forward to beating down the Pats, and winning the Super Bowl, just a few weeks ago. This is basically the same core that won the SB in 05. Do we have some areas where we need to improve? Obviously. Our O-line will need alot of work in the offseason, and we need to add a couple playmakers on both sides of the ball, but we have a GREAT foundation to build on, that can really make some noise in the playoffs. Most of our problems on defense can be corrected. The inconsistency of the offense can be corrected. We have the personnel, it's just a matter of performing up to potential. Every team has a lull where things aren't going right, guy's aren't playing 100%, etc, and they fight through it, adjust, and come back more focused and more motivated. That's what we need to do, and I'm confident that's what we will do.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

Thread Information