Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cannot read anymore,,,,,,,,,,,

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzburghNation View Post
    Well don't have a horse,,,,,,,,
    Sure our team has flaws,,,,,,But dam pages & pages of flaws "I think not"

Sure I'm a realist,,,,,,,,Guess I'm just not one of those fans that post negativity about our players,just not in me

I've also never booed my team at a game EVER
    how would you describe their play recently? how are you reacting to the ridiculousness they're calling football.
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

Quote Originally Posted by yinzer View Post
    how would you describe their play recently? how are you reacting to the ridiculousness they're calling football.

How's that ~~~~

You know how you know your a real fan lol? Whenever we lose I get damn 10-15 calls that night, don't even mention the rest of the week. There is nothing worse than defending a performance like that over and over and over again. But only 2 of those people are really fans of their teams and their both Cowboy fans so I got a break from them this week.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Everyone wants to back BA, I got my *** chewed for slamming him. But can someone please explain this:

We have the NFL's leading rusher on our team and he only has 2 TD's, WTF is up with that? Tells me ole BA is all about the stats (29 passing td's, which is great for BB), like a little kid looking for bragging rights instead of doing what is right, and or needed to win games!!

And why when we have one of the NFL's best (IMO) TE's and we not throwing to him more??

Where has our check down throws went?

Our coaching staff along with the D lost this one, run the F'N ball, keep the warm weathered team on the bench freezing and getting stiff.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    You know how you know your a real fan lol? Whenever we lose I get damn 10-15 calls that night, don't even mention the rest of the week. There is nothing worse than defending a performance like that over and over and over again. But only 2 of those people are really fans of their teams and their both Cowboy fans so I got a break from them this week.
    People know better than to call me after a loss They know I won't answer the phone during the game regardless of how we are doing but I especially won't answer after the game if we lose. If we win I get several phone or texts myself from people and those I'll answer

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    People know better than to call me after a loss They know I won't answer the phone during the game regardless of how we are doing but I especially won't answer after the game if we lose. If we win I get several phone or texts myself from people and those I'll answer
    I dont answer mine...and living here I am surrounded by clowns fans so imagine my phone sunday after we lost and they won...I would not answer so the texts were coming, my one friend kept taking pictures of her son in browns clothes and sending them to me....

Who is routing for the Bengals

Thanks for the sig Flea

My Mood
    Angry
    No offense to anyone but I think the "Realistic" fans know what they are seeing and aren't afraid to point it out.

Holy Crap!! The Criticism Leveled here is "Baby Talk" compared to some of the stuff I heard coming out of Steeler fans mouths after games when I was growing up in Pittsburgh in the 70's-80's....even during the Dynasty Years.

It's a Steelers fan nature to be critical and call out half assed play when they see it and this includes even when the team is winning.

Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion NOVA STEELERS's Avatar
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    I dont answer mine...and living here I am surrounded by clowns fans so imagine my phone sunday after we lost and they won...I would not answer so the texts were coming, my one friend kept taking pictures of her son in browns clothes and sending them to me....

Who is routing for the Bengals

I never answer my phone as I have to deal with a couple dozen forskin fans 6 cowgirl fans 3 ratbird fans and a feagles fan so every monday win or lose I am in a debate.... also live next door and across the street from foreskin fans

so no it comes down to routing for the bungels so very difficult, but its a necessity

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!

Oh, goodie....here we go again. The ever-poplular "You're Not a Real Fan If You Trash the Team" debate.

OK, once again...

This and other MB's exist to discuss the Steelers...to cheer after a win and vent frustration after a loss. Right now, we are all a little frustrated at the team right now. We KNOW that these guys are capable of playing at a higher level than they are right now. They won it all just a couple of years ago!! So yeah, you are seeing more negative threads right now. But I bet you we will still all be in front of the TV Thurs. night (or even in St. Louis) waving our Terrible Towels, wearing our jerseys and cheering on our guys. I personally have been devoted to the Black and Gold for over 30 years, and I will always be a Steeler fan!

That said, however, I do feel there are some who live to bust the team's collective cahoones even when the team is doing well (not naming names). But I suppose that's just their nature, and you just have to accept that's the way they always will be. So to BlitzBurgh Nation, my friendly advice to you is if it upsets you, don't read the "negative" threads or respond to them. Your blood pressure will remain a lot lower. Or if you just cannot resist the temptation, just know that they are fans just like you who are simply passionate about their Steelers.

GO STEELERS! Lamb chops for dinner Thurs Night!
    "Commitment to the team - there is no such thing as in-between, you are either in or you're out."-Pat Riley

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Everyone wants to back BA, I got my *** chewed for slamming him. But can someone please explain this:

We have the NFL's leading rusher on our team and he only has 2 TD's, WTF is up with that? Tells me ole BA is all about the stats (29 passing td's, which is great for BB), like a little kid looking for bragging rights instead of doing what is right, and or needed to win games!!

And why when we have one of the NFL's best (IMO) TE's and we not throwing to him more??

Where has our check down throws went?

Our coaching staff along with the D lost this one, run the F'N ball, keep the warm weathered team on the bench freezing and getting stiff.
    i agee!!!! i loath bruce arians and hopefully i'm getting that reputation on this website. i trash him every chance i get. i know he can't make the offense execute but as i said in the past... predictable play calling is the problem. it's double ugly when the offense can't execute.
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

Thread Information