Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: New vbCasino mod!

  1. #31
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    wow, I didnt think i was the only one with this problem...do you know how many times I kept going into the bank this morning to take out money because i kept losing...finally I started taking out more but for some reason that didnt do the trick....(maybe I should not be admitting this)


    Thanks for the sig Flea

  2. #32
    StlersGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    Posts
    7,863
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

    My Social Networks

    Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    please stop steelersgirl or you will turn into

    this

  3. #33
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by ohio steeler View Post
    please stop steelersgirl or you will turn into

    this
    That is not nice


    Thanks for the sig Flea

  4. #34
    StlersGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    Posts
    7,863
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

    My Social Networks

    Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel

  5. #35
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by ohio steeler View Post



    Thanks for the sig Flea

  6. #36
    2nd String PsychoWard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Madison,Ohio
    Posts
    7,690
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    wow, I didnt think i was the only one with this problem...do you know how many times I kept going into the bank this morning to take out money because i kept losing...finally I started taking out more but for some reason that didnt do the trick....(maybe I should not be admitting this)
    note to self if i ever go to anywhere with a real casino leave carla at home!!!

  7. #37
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoWard View Post
    note to self if i ever go to anywhere with a real casino leave carla at home!!!
    come on now...give a girl a break!!!! I have self control!!!!! this is not real money....


    Thanks for the sig Flea

  8. #38
    StlersGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    Posts
    7,863
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

    My Social Networks

    Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    come on now...give a girl a break!!!! I have self control!!!!! this is not real money....

  9. #39
    2nd String PsychoWard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Madison,Ohio
    Posts
    7,690
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    come on now...give a girl a break!!!! I have self control!!!!! this is not real money....
    yeah ok what about when i was my bowling tourny and you asked if the poker machines took debit cards?

  10. #40
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoWard View Post
    yeah ok what about when i was my bowling tourny and you asked if the poker machines took debit cards?

    Oops...I was just kidding!!!!


    Thanks for the sig Flea

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •