1B.Jeff Otah..LT Pittsburgh

2.Roy Scheunning G/T/C Oregon St
    2B. Dre Moore Def End Maryland

3.Kendall Langford Def End Hampton
    3b. Heath Benedict G/T Newberry

4.Peyton Hillis FB Arkansas
    4b.Ben Moffit ILB South Fla

5.Fernando Velasco C UGA
    5b.Jamey Richard C Buffalo(his stock is going to explode)

6.Piece of Poo Rossum

7.Josh Morgan Wr Va Tech
    7b.Bruce Hocker Wr Duquense

If the Steelers resign Starks

1st round pick becomes interesting.

1.Malcom Kelly Wr OU
    2.John Stewart Rb Oregon
    3.Calias Campbell Def End Miami( I am not a fan...His upside is off the charts)

Name to watch for....Phillip Merling Def End Clemson

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCzar76 View Post
    LOL, Let's get it poppin then nephew. First off you've got me f##ked by attempting to "check my oil". Or should i say made a grievous error in judgement by assuming that i'm 'bashing' smith by attempting to catagorize me with any off brand,dirty sneaker, larry the cable guy shirt and bad jean wearing crazy Kooter hillbilly's, rednecks, cougars, nerds, lames and or bama azz uncle tom's or aunt Tanisha's that dwell in western P.A, the midwestern and southwestern USA, colorado and all backwater spots in between that sh#t on athletes and anyone else 'high profile' because they are unhappy in life. LMAO

I'm speaking of the reality that dictates that if one was an average or project player on the collegiate level, more often than not,...they will only be a SLIGHT overacheiver at best at the pro level. IE: Smith, Taylor,Keisel,Wilson, Washington, Harrison, Carter, Foote, Haggans, Gay and Mcfadden.

Surely there are exceptions to this rule.Even some suppossed 'thoroughbreds' never live up to the hype,...you know,... like Ben. LMAO But more often than not, like most things in life,...you get what you pay for.

Bottom line Troy is an elite football player. But he like no other man on this planet can along with playing his position, play both corner spots, FS, DE and Linebacker. Knock it off
    I don't even know what that first paragraph is about.....So I'll stay away from that.....But I know you never been a Big Ben fan ....You have made that clear from years past an other forum we use to post at.....But really how hasn't Ben lived up to the hype? I don't know if you paid attention this year but Ben had a great season and set team records while Troy was just non productive...Go ahead defend 0 INTs and 0 sacks....Oct. 22 2006 was the last time Troy had a an INT...lol You can make all the excuses you want for him but it holds no water when Troy has the type of year he did this past season.....Troy is so over-rated its not even funny....Went from being a top 3-5 S in the NFL and play-maker to a non factor in a very short time...lol

Quote Originally Posted by MDSteel15 View Post
    OK, updated draft:

1st Gosder Cherilus, OT, Boston College = obvious need

Trade our 2nd, 5th and 7th for Chicago's 2nd and 5th

2nd Adarius Bowman, WR, Oklahoma State = bye bye Ced Wilson
    3rd Cody Wallace, C, Texas AM = move Mahan to G
    4th Dre Moore, DT, Maryland = back-up for Smith
    5th Andrew Crummey, OG, Maryland = hopeful diamond in the rough

FA's RB Javorskie Lane = rookie FA hopefully... Goal line battering ram!!!
    CB Dominique Foxworth = more depth and get rid of dead weight
    TE Marcus Pollard = for 3TE sets

Not bad. I don't know if Foxworth will be available (RFA) and the Broncos like him I think. I like Dekker more than Pollard. He is OLD and cant block real well. You do NOT want Javorski Lane. He would not make it out of camp. He is absolutely horrific. He is sssslow and cries...a lot. Also overweight. You think 300 pounds, "Wow thats a big RB. It would be like the old Days!" You cant give me any Brandon Jacobs compairisons because Jacobs ran a legit 4.45 coming out, not agile out all but pretty good in a straight line. Lane cant outrun Casey Hampton in a straught line. He has NO agility and couldnt even make it to the hole before someone catches him. .Russell is better than any other back you could get UDFA anyhow.

My Mood
    Frustrated
    You are insane to think Lane has no agillity! Have you seen him actually play? It takes 3 or 4 guys each play to tackle this dude. Go to YouTube and watch him... It's insanity watching him! Plus he even has nice hands out of the backfield.

He also has attitude problems. He CRIED when he didn't get the ball against PSU. Do you really want him? And the plays on Youtube are just a small fraction. He has had some not-so-good plays as well. If we HAD to get a UDFA RB I would like Omar Cuff from Delaware, but we are fine at that position with Parker, Davenport, Russell, Haynes, Davis, and Vincent on the Practice Squad.

if he doesnt get drafted, why not take a chance on him? let him go through the camps and see if he doesnt blow everybody away! and if he doesnt, mr lane heres the door! lol! dude has the ability to be a monster if he can get good coaching! why not take a chance?
    HERE WE GO!! HERE WE GO!! HERE WE GO STEELERS!! HERE WE GO!! PITTSBURGH'S GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL!! We're gonna be the first to 6!!!

My Mood
    Frustrated
    Quote Originally Posted by seth_westover View Post
    if he doesnt get drafted, why not take a chance on him? let him go through the camps and see if he doesnt blow everybody away! and if he doesnt, mr lane heres the door! lol! dude has the ability to be a monster if he can get good coaching! why not take a chance?
    Seth, thank you! A voice of reasoning. It wasn't hard to figure now was it?

nope! lol! besides i love that big son of a bitch! lol! he seriously has upside out the ***! if we can control the crybaby **** people are complaning about then i see no problem takin a chance on this monster! lol
    HERE WE GO!! HERE WE GO!! HERE WE GO STEELERS!! HERE WE GO!! PITTSBURGH'S GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL!! We're gonna be the first to 6!!!

He would be a waste of roster space....

My Mood
    Frustrated
    Dude, if he can't control the eating and the boohoo crap he gets cut! No harm no foul

Thread Information