Thread: Wide Receiver

Bookmark and Share

Wide Receiver

Ok, this draft is ridiculous at WR...we need to come out of the 2nd or 3rd with one....a QUALITY one.

We need to find that greg jennings, that jacoby jones, that hines ward, that marques colston...someone who can make a big impact as a #3 right away. Wilson is gone, i hate that mother****er...even though he has a lazer cannon for an arm lol. And i love nate, i dont know why, hes a good guy and has a good attitude...the effort he made on that catch today shows that, he tries his hardest...but hes just not that good. We though willie reid could be that guy, and i would like to see more of him...but he hasnt stepped up.

Wrs tend to fall in the draft and theres a bunch this year....desean jackson is this years tedd ginn or santonio holmes, he'll go high. Limas sweed is that guy whos timed speed could hurt him, then theres Adarius bowman, early doucet, manninham, Malcolm kelly...all these guys wont go in the first. Theres alot of those big guys that all of you get hard over...but i would like to find the guy tht just has "it" and can make plays and get open...

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i've seen limas his whole college career, i'd stay clear of him, he's a nate, misses the easy catches and makes the the circus catches, that was his mo the first two years, then with colt mccoy he's been decent but i hate him lol

every time willie ried has gone on the field he's produced as a wr.... but the coaching staff has a hard on for nate and cedric ried doesn't get a legit chance to step up.......... but i agree, we need to get a wr in the second round.......i just don't know who, i want a 5'8 speedster just to **** off all the ppl that love 6'5 bums
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Frustrated
    Check my mock Train...

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    then with colt mccoy he's been decent but i hate him lol
    lmao.....hes pretty much penciled in to tennessee to play with vince i think

i just don't know who, i want a 5'8 speedster just to **** off all the ppl that love 6'5 bums
    lol word

JAMES HARDY
    Last edited by BB2W; 12-22-2007 at 12:30 AM.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BB2W View Post
    JAMES HARDY
    Thank you thank you.... Thats who I want also...I'm also big on Chris Johnson from East Carolina....He is a RB/WR/KR......Johnson is 5/11 and runs a 4.39 40......

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BB2W View Post
    JAMES HARDY
    What is he 6'6-6'7? Damn!! Has/is he declaring?

Strengths
    Has a great blend of size, speed, strength and hands. Attacks the line of scrimmage and can beat any cornerback jam. Tough after the catch. Is a redzone mismatch. Wants the ball, and has played big against good corners. Excellent quickness and agility for a big guy. Unlimited potential

Weaknesses
    Has had some character scuffs off the field. Isn't a crisp route runner. Relies a lot on talent and isn't a student of the game. Should we question his toughness?

Projection
    Could be an emergent star in the NFL. Rumored to run in the 4.4 range and if he does, will be one of the first receivers taken. Could be the type of player to change your mind about big receivers. Boom or bust type prospect.
    Last edited by DIESELMAN; 12-22-2007 at 09:04 AM.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    What is he 6'6-6'7? Damn!! Has/is he declaring?

Strengths
    Has a great blend of size, speed, strength and hands. Attacks the line of scrimmage and can beat any cornerback jam. Tough after the catch. Is a redzone mismatch. Wants the ball, and has played big against good corners. Excellent quickness and agility for a big guy. Unlimited potential

Weaknesses
    Has had some character scuffs off the field. Isn't a crisp route runner. Relies a lot on talent and isn't a student of the game. Should we question his toughness?

Projection

Could be an emergent star in the NFL. Rumored to run in the 4.4 range and if he does, will be one of the first receivers taken. Could be the type of player to change your mind about big receivers. Boom or bust type prospect.
    Are we talking about another TO here...lol
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Thread Information