Ok, this draft is ridiculous at WR...we need to come out of the 2nd or 3rd with one....a QUALITY one.

We need to find that greg jennings, that jacoby jones, that hines ward, that marques colston...someone who can make a big impact as a #3 right away. Wilson is gone, i hate that mother****er...even though he has a lazer cannon for an arm lol. And i love nate, i dont know why, hes a good guy and has a good attitude...the effort he made on that catch today shows that, he tries his hardest...but hes just not that good. We though willie reid could be that guy, and i would like to see more of him...but he hasnt stepped up.

Wrs tend to fall in the draft and theres a bunch this year....desean jackson is this years tedd ginn or santonio holmes, he'll go high. Limas sweed is that guy whos timed speed could hurt him, then theres Adarius bowman, early doucet, manninham, Malcolm kelly...all these guys wont go in the first. Theres alot of those big guys that all of you get hard over...but i would like to find the guy tht just has "it" and can make plays and get open...