Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This Steelers team is a FRAUD ...

Bookmark and Share
    Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar

This Steelers team is a FRAUD ...

Go ahead, somebody tell me that we're truly a #1 defense ... Go ahead, tell me we don't have pass rush and secondary problems? Go ahead, tell me our offense isn't one dimensional and our WR's are good at finding seperation, Go ahead, tell me how Tomlin has this team playing sound fundamental football .... you know, blocking, tackling, wrapping up, and making plays.

FRAUDS!

Disguising who this team really is behind a weak schedule that allowed for us to beat up early on average to below average teams. Now that it comes time to show who this team really is against some better compeition, the Steelers **** the bed worse than an infant with a stomach virus.

Disgusting .... absolutely disgusting.

Flame away homers and those wearing rose colored glasses, but they are who they are .... you saw it and I saw it.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I said after the Broncos loss that a false sense of greatness was built around this team...I even stated after that loss that the Browns would win the AFC North...Which was laughed at....I also said after last week that this defense isn't the number 1 D in the NFL even if the stats said other wise.....

Many of the things you have mentioned I brought weeks ago but I was laughed at and people couldn't see the truth....I'm not shocked at all that the Steelers are getting their tails handed to them...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Regardless of the outcome of this game, as we see the 3rd quarter close out now this team is in a world of trouble right now. We are fortunate to still be in 1st place in the division but losing this game gives us a 2 game skid and clearly the Clowns cake schedule is helping them.

Cleveland still won't do anything in the playoffs because their defense is sub par but none the less we have a lot of issues to work on and the physical, tough, defense has been nothing short of a wimper in crunch time when opportunity knocks like it has so many times this . When you get beat at your own game like the Jags have done to us all day today it tells every other team on your schedule they you aren't who you profess to be. This team used to be one that imposed their will on both offense and defense but when push comes to shove, in games we absolutely have to have we have not been impressive at all.

As I right this the Steelers have just scored on a TD pass to Hines so the game is not over but no matter what we need to rectify the issues that haunt us.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 12-16-2007 at 04:32 PM.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I understand that Cleveland's defense can't stop nobody...But that team isn't going away...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Completely agree, their schedule is easy enough that they can win out without a problem and considering our next game is just 4 days away and half way across the country against a team that can throw the ball down the field we are in trouble and at this point have nobody to blame but ourselves.

At this point it's 9:44 left and we just got the ball back, if the offense doesn't score here they can hang it up because it's do or die now.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Credit the resiliency of this team, it's tied up in the 4th quarter. It took us 3 quarters to our heads out of our asses but the opportunity is here and we have to seize it. Win or lose in this game atleast we can say we didn't give up.

Regardless of the outcome, this team has some serious fundamental flaws to address. The problem is, I don't think they can truly address them until after the season is over.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    They've had these fundamental flaws all year but they've managed to overcome them the majority of the time but the most disheartening thing is seeing Jax. rush for over 200 yds and convert what, 4 4th downs today?

The jags just scored and we have 2 minutes and 2 timeouts left to try and move down the field. At this point win or lose we can credit the offense for not giving up and fighting and fighting. We can credit the defense for the 2 turnovers but other than that, that's it for them. They were manhandled today and beat at their own game, win or lose. You can't fault the play calling by Arians today, you can't fault Willie either. You can fault the offensive line for a horrible display of protection and the defense for not showing up vs the run at all.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 12-16-2007 at 05:00 PM.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Our defense is over rated

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    Our defense is over rated
    You think?

Thread Information