Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steeler Nation Took Hit On National TV Today

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Amazed

Steeler Nation Took Hit On National TV Today

According to the espn (Pittsburgh) post game radio show. The lack of Steeler fans at the game didn't look good for the Steeler Nation and he felt we took a serious "hit" He said he was there on the field.

Some people need to get a life
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Psh. What bullshit is that? Yeah, some fans left. Sucks for them, they missed a hell of a comeback. And there was alot of booing. But all of that was just Steelers fans (rightly) holding our team to a higher standard than what was being played on the field. The way our defense played today, they should be thankful that there were still enough fans there cheering them on anyway with "DEFENSE! DEFENSE!" and "HERE WE GO STEELERS! HERE WE GO!". I was impressed by how loud it was, even with all the people that left.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Im sure there were some that left the game at the 4th quarter when the Jags went up by 15 but to say we took a hit?? A hit to what, our fanhood or something?? What a bunch of crap !

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    I would love to know why people still get bent over what espn says anymore. ESPN gave up covering sports long ago IMO.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    As much as some may be insulted the fans left, I see it as a statement .....

Steelers fans are generally football savy and not blind homers .... they see right through this bullshit and will now demand accountability and action.

Funny how when the ship is righted .... the fans are immediately behind this team again. It when the fans are ignored and left unheard that tension will mount.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    ESPN does suck, it's to the point where I don't even watch countdown anymore or primetime, and I used to NEVER miss those.

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    well it did not take a hit in my house I had to watch the damn clowns again this week

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City South View Post
    As much as some may be insulted the fans left, I see it as a statement .....

Steelers fans are generally football savy and not blind homers .... they see right through this bullshiat and will now demand accountability and action.

Funny how when the ship is righted .... the fans are immediately behind this team again. It when the fans are ignored and left unheard that tension will mount.
    What??????
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [AutoMerged Post Below]
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    I love how they praise the Steelers pre game and them they run us into the ground post game! Losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by TampaSteelGirl; 12-16-2007 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I didn't even get an afternoon CBS game. Instead Me and 15 other people had to assist someone getting their stream working right. Middle of 3rd quarter we had audio and some what of video. With fans leaving it's understandable. With everything else going on: We're losing games we should be winning, Coaching changes, The weather (which was in 20's with rain and snow) the fact parts of downtown was/is flooded,Plain and simple traffic problems. All that added together maybe people was just disgusted enough to go home where they could be warm,dry and comfortable. Did they jump ship I doubt it. Last I heard season tickets is a 5 year wait. Give it up now next year we back in the swing of things they on outside looking in. Just what I think. I lived just outside of downtown Pittsburgh in Etna on High St. Sad to say their was a few times my dad took us home during the winter instead of staying to watch a game and we only lived 5 miles away.

My Mood
    Frustrated
    Quote Originally Posted by ohio steeler View Post
    well it did not take a hit in my house I had to watch the damn clowns again this week
    HA! Try having to watch the Ratbirds lose to the Dolphins! Even though it's hilarious, it was a shatty game!

Thread Information