Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MAKE THESE BOYS HEAR US!!!!!!!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Chatty

Angry MAKE THESE BOYS HEAR US!!!!!!!

What can we do to make our Steelers hear us as fans and how we are disappointed!! I just want to grab each and everyone of them and shake the **** out of them!! They are disappointing themselves and their fans tremendously!! Somehow this team needs to hear us and get it together!!! What is it going to take for them to get it together!!!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

you are spoiled, weve made alot of improvements from last year and now we have a big oline issue to focus on...chill out, you cant win it all every year

2nd String
    what can we do? alittle of this an some of this an more of this write letters 2 the rooneys, when we call stans show on t.v an the radio COMPLAIN PEOPLE,we need an offensive coordinator,right tackle,center,TALL RECIEVER LIKE 6-5 just one shut down cornerback that's all 1,an new special teams coach because the 2 we have suckwait we have 2 an still can't get it right?oh we can do this in front of heinz field 2an then maybe just maybe the steelers will hear us the fans an help us out

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Yes we have improved over last year in some areas:

Ike Taylor is better
    Deshea is covering better
    Willie is having a more well rounded year
    Ben is playing better
    Holmes and Ward are formidable together
    Harrison is healthy and being the beast we knew he could be.
    Anthony Smith is getting a lot of playing time and that will help him in the future.
    Using Miller & Spaeth in the passing game more
    Najeh being used more

Areas that we are worse in or just not any better:

offensive line
    Backup WR's
    Troy's play this year ( in part due to his injuries and trying to be too aggressive)
    Najeh not being used enough.
    Missing tackles on defense
    Not giving out the bone crushing, intense, and physical performances since the ratbird game.
    Still not showing up and ready to play in crucial weeks of the season ( that can be attributed to all of the above though too)

We are better than last year in a lot of ways but we are also either status quo or worse in several key areas too so there is still much work to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    you are spoiled, weve made alot of improvements from last year and now we have a big oline issue to focus on...chill out, you cant win it all every year
    No, but that doesn't mean you settle for less! Where is your Steeler pride? We lost! Losing is not no matter what situation you are in! I'm glad some of us are spoiled Steeler fans, becasue we know that Steeler football is about winning it all. This year we have not been like the Steelers we have been more like the Chargers without LT.

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die."

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    I don't see us better than last year at all from a personnel perspective. The only real difference that I see is a more interested HC than I did this time last year.

Quote Originally Posted by kgreen View Post
    No, but that doesn't mean you settle for less! Where is your Steeler pride? We lost! Losing is not no matter what situation you are in! I'm glad some of us are spoiled Steeler fans, becasue we know that Steeler football is about winning it all. This year we have not been like the Steelers we have been more like the Chargers without LT.
    its not a lack of pride...i just see us for what we are....most of you have no medium, its either we are the absolute best no questions asked or the sky is falling....its annoying really

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    you're an idiot!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City South View Post
    The only real difference that I see is a more interested HC than I did this time last year.

If standing on the sidelines with a far away stare on their face rates as a more interested HC then Tomlin has been way ahead of Cowher.

Thread Information