Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wont shock me at all if this Steelers team implodes these last 2 weeks...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    i'll never lose faith in the steelers, however, they're really really starting to **** me off...our offensive line was ****ing sorry these past few weeks, including today...and bruce arians can suck a ****ing dick...hey, it's 3rd and 2...let's pass the ball...the comeback gave me hope...then the jags walked the **** down the field and that was it...such a disappointment...

My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    I agree! I'm sick of hearing them week after week saying they need to put this loss behind them! They need to put each loss in front of their faces again and again to see how they've become the *** of the NFL! They are all mouth and no heart!

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    There a 31 other teams to choose from for anyone who wants to jump on another team's bandwagon Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda.
    Yea Lyn but unfortunately most of those teams are playing better than ours! Can you honestly say you're not disappointed in our boys?? NO one is jumping the bandwagon and I hate when people say that but as hardcore Steeler fans WE deserve more from them! They are not playing to their potential, we have every right to be disappointed in a team who is very good at football BUT not playing it.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Bruce Arians wasn't the problem today, there's more pressing issues here people. The only really bad call which did end up costing us a chance for a tie was that 4th down pass to Heath that was short of the sticks. Other than that he's not responsible for the sacks, the **** poor blocking, the dropped balls, the lack of defense today. Yes that was a dumb call but we should have never put ourselves in that position today to have to rely on a 4th down play.

People are so used to bashing Bruce that it's easy to just continue to pin the blame on him even when it's not his fault.

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel

Waterboy
    I'm afraid you've hit the nail on the head regarding Tomlin. I hope our
    observation is incorrect. We rack up some Parker yds running to the outside
    for the most part since there are rarely holes anywhere between the
    guards. Tight end use is ignored for the most part. We need two or three
    offensive linemen the can "move the pile" and even, occasionally, save Ben's
    big *** as, sooner or later, he's going to get hurt bigtime!

Rookie Free Agent Woodson_DownUnder's Avatar

re: It's all in the mind...

Quote Originally Posted by matt89 View Post
    we have to remember big ben played injured throughout this game,and i'm sure polamalu wasn't 100% yet,i'm not worried. considering the ravens went down to miami,i'm not worried
    Neither am I... concerns are just temporary. I agree matt89.

Replacing/ covering for the likes of IR Aaron Smith are going to make every inch of effort by the team to it right for themselves. Who would of known the 2005 season play-offs was going to be a comprehensive display??? We (Steelers) fought tooth & nail to just make the play-offs as a team... no different here. TEAM FIRST...one for one, one for all.. I have faith the players can STAND UP & be counted or in other words... NOT GIVE UP as much of you think the 'FRAUD & SOFT' descriptions indicate.

The urgency to WIN next Thursday will set the Steeler's players minds racing.. that's where you need to be.. it's what Marty Schottenhiemer said to his players... Focus & Finish (repeat 3 times)
    http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=705&dateline=12442565  10

OK, i LOVE how you all find self peace in blaming arians for our short comings...its not arians, but if that lets you sleep at night....whatever.

This team has a BUNCH of underacheivers on it, but along with those underacheivers theres players who are budding stars and players having great seasons. It all comes down to execution which is where we lack. The oline is horrid, we all know that, but i dont think you realize how horrid it is. Im telling you if we get rid of faneca (underachiever) and mahan (UNDERACHIEVER!!!!) and shuffle the line with a stud first rounder we will be ok, but if it wasnt for ben we wouldnt be close to 9-5 right now, the dude is putting up amazing numbers for what hes working with....absolutely amazing, hes a ****ing magician and has been playing like we all know he can this year...i couldnt be happier to have him as our future he has elevated his game to a new level and is in the top 5 QBs now without question.

We are a good team...were not "there" yet though, and the oline is the reason why, all of our success is on broken plays that ben creates for himself...if he could drop back and make all the reads he needs to we would be unstoppable but the revolving door for an oline makes him spin and roll out on every play. ...the oline will get the attention it needs this offseason without question, they tried with mahan and it was an epic fail....we will try again this time in the draft.

aaron smith was obviously missed big time today....guys like him dont just come off the streets hes a special player and we need him especially against 80% run teams like the jags. Woodley really better push haggans out of that LOLB spot next season....and i think that will be amazing cause harrison and woodely are both kinda short, but big bull rushers.

Not many holes on this team, just a gaping one on the oline....makes me wanna punch a baby but this team isnt a fraud....its just not there yet. and thank god were not the bengals

My Mood
    Addicted
    I agree with you K. I do think Arians does share a large part in the blame though. Like you said look at the O-line. Marvel Smith got knocked back quite a few times. Faneca is not the old Alan Faneca. Mahan is a complete bum.

i cant blame arians, no OC would do anything with the way this oline plays....its so hard to execute without a somewhat solid oline

Thread Information