Now that's just beyond classless. I mean, it's one thing to say something like that about Roethlisberger, because we're rivals, and they still can't get over Palmer's injury from last year. But to bring Trent Green into this?? My God! I want to find the little punk who made this and pummel him beyond recognition! That's not being part of a rivalry, that's just being an *******. It was disgusting enough when those faggots in Tennessee did that thing about Maddox getting hurt, but to point to the fact that you hurt somebody from ANOTHER TEAM that isn't part of the rivalry, and brag about that and suggest it will happen again? What the **** is wrong with those bastards? Not only was Bengals fans lack of sympathy for the Chiefs absolutely terrible, considering the fact that they had been in the same situation and bitched about it incessently, but now to use that as something to brag about, and threaten other people with? Subhuman. That's what that is. Whatever little jackass made this deserves to have a 300lb football player jack him up with a helmet to bare head hit.