Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Is A Real Insulting Pic, I Am Very Ticked Off

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel

This Is A Real Insulting Pic, I Am Very Ticked Off

That is it, I DECLARE WAR ON THE BUNGHOLES FANS!! What a classless cold-hearted backstabbing lowlife picture.

Trailer trash all...

You think they would be a lil more empathetic after what happened to Palmer. So does this allow open season on Palmer? If it wasn't already, it is now.

BuFu

House of Steel
    Damn Right, BUFU. I wouldn't be in the least surprised if he gets hurt again by us.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    doesn't surprise me, Im sure pics like this have been floating around the next ever since last January !

Rat Bastards !!!

one more reason to truly hate bengal fans.

Dude... who's DJ Sexay!!! just kidding

That is a picture that has no class at all. For any teams/fans to wish that upon another player of their oppenent is oviously the scum of the earth!

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    That is a picture that has no class at all. For any teams/fans to wish that upon another player of their oppenent is oviously the scum of the earth!
    Scum? Absolutely. But from what I've seen, it's fans (and team players) who feel they have somethin' to fear from a particular opponent who say/do things like that.

So I like when they say things to put Big Ben or our other guys down, or say that they want them hurt--shows they're scared they can't win against the better opponent, and playin' scared means more mistakes

I don't want to see ANY opposing good player hurt. If we can't play and beat THEIR best, then it's hard to say WE'RE the best. So I hope all the good ones stay healthy on every team.

If I didn't have confidence in our team, I couldn't say that--so apparently Cincy fans don't have much confidence... They KNOW how much of a threat some of our guys can be when they're hot--so they feel it's best that they take 'em out of the equation.

They're not "Bengals", they're "Fraidy Cats" when they pull that crap.

There's nothing wrong with a little good natured ribbing and competition, but that's out of line.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar

Thumbs down

Go ahead let them wish an injury on big ben. What goes around comes around. Karma is a real b#$%@. The Bungals and there fans will get what is coming to them. It all starts this Sunday.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersfaninPhilly View Post
    Go ahead let them wish an injury on big ben. What goes around comes around. Karma is a real b#$%@. The Bungals and there fans will get what is coming to them. It all starts this Sunday.
    Actually, the way Ben played compared to the way Charlie played, the Bengals fans wishing Ben injury might come back to bite them in the ***...

Thread Information