Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben's Place in History

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by black an gold 4 life View Post
    well ben is writing his future now.........i still c an guy who needs 2 get better because we will go as far as our q.b will take us, he needs 2 get more arm strength he struggles 2 throw the ball more than 50 yards,since he will b our franchise i would love 2 c tomlin pull his coat this off season an have ben come back an lead this team 2 an superbowl next year..................
    WTF is this next year shiat!?!?!? We're 9-4 and a win this weekend could give us our division, and a chance to host atleast one playoff game!!!! Im looking for Ben to win "Comeback Player of the year" (although with how *** Moss was in OAK i think he wins it hands down) Get to his first probowl and have a shot at winning his second Super Bowl in 4 seasons!!! THIS YEAR

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    WTF is this next year shiat!?!?!? We're 9-4 and a win this weekend could give us our division, and a chance to host atleast one playoff game!!!! Im looking for Ben to win "Comeback Player of the year" (although with how *** Moss was in OAK i think he wins it hands down) Get to his first probowl and have a shot at winning his second Super Bowl in 4 seasons!!! THIS YEAR
    Even as a Patriots fan I cannot see how anybody would vote for Moss for comeback player of the year. Pro Bowl sure, some MVP votes perhaps, but what was he coming back from? He needed to be in the framework of the Patriots to succeed. He isn't coming back from an injury or anything like that.

I don't think Favre should get votes either for just sucking last year.

If somebody like Leftwich, McNabb, Culpepper or Portis had a great year I would vote for that type of player who was injured.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    Probably because it always looks like he does when he has to throw running for his life!.......

But give him a chance to plant and throw and he has a pretty good arm IMO. How often has that happened this year though?
    Remember that pass that Ben threw to Holmes in the Jets game that was incomplete and Starks held on the play anyway as the 3rd TE....But Ben must have threw it a good 60 yards with ease............He actually had the time to plant and zing that pigskin.....So he has the arm if given enough time....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
    Even as a Patriots fan I cannot see how anybody would vote for Moss for comeback player of the year. Pro Bowl sure, some MVP votes perhaps, but what was he coming back from? He needed to be in the framework of the Patriots to succeed. He isn't coming back from an injury or anything like that.

I don't think Favre should get votes either for just sucking last year.

If somebody like Leftwich, McNabb, Culpepper or Portis had a great year I would vote for that type of player who was injured.
    Favre is the golden boy of the NFL, or one of them atleast so Im sure he'll get a good amount of votes from people . I always thought comeback player of the year was for people coming off a serious injury ?

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Favre is the golden boy of the NFL, or one of them atleast so Im sure he'll get a good amount of votes from people . I always thought comeback player of the year was for people coming off a serious injury ?
    Could be!?!?! Then Ben does deserve it, even though his Accident wasnt season ending!!! I wasnt aware that it was given to a player comming off of injury! I guess its all a moot point then...

Thread Information