Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plax Discussion on Giants Forum

Bookmark and Share

Plax Discussion on Giants Forum

http://boards.giants.com/forums/inde...owtopic=107221

I have been tooling around on the Giants board before the Hawks game this week. Thought you guys might be interested in this thread, even though the quality of the discussion is poor in most posts...

My Mood
    Addicted
    Plax has done pretty good for them. I don't know how he has been acting or how many passes he has dropped while there but his stats have been good. I liked him when he was with us but thought he needed to grow up a little.

House of Steel
    Plaxico wants to win, you can see it. All his tyrades aren't becuase he isn't getting his numbers. He knows if you get him the ball he can help this team win. There is nothing wrong with having a fire like that.
    That right there is the biggest crock. OMG! He sure didn't when he was a Black n Gold Player. I just like to know where the hell they think that he wants the ball?

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    All he did was whine and complain and underachieve when he was a Steeler. Plax can go jump off a bridge ! Now all of the sudden he's such a great team player

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i liked plax when he was here...he was my favorite football player lol...i hate him now cause he left to the giants lol, but he's a good player, our offense just didn't suit him very well which is why he wasn't the greatest player he could be with us, and which is why we didn't miss a beat with him gone...a player like him needs a lot of passes going his way to reach his potential, we just never threw enough balls for that...
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun View Post
    All he did was whine and complain and underachieve when he was a Steeler. Plax can go jump off a bridge ! Now all of the sudden he's such a great team player
    I would be a team player too if I was getting paid that much too

Plax has done some good things for them, but there are times when I still see the same old Plax! Like they say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Plax had to play 2nd fiddle to Hines when he was here, and it just seems like he never found his niche as a starting WR without some form of underachieving or griping. Sure he had some good games and I think if he'd have stayed here with Ben as his QB he could have really been something special but instead of staying with the Best QB in the draft, he took his toys and went home.

Quote Originally Posted by koopa View Post
    i liked plax when he was here...he was my favorite football player lol...i hate him now cause he left to the giants lol, but he's a good player, our offense just didn't suit him very well which is why he wasn't the greatest player he could be with us, and which is why we didn't miss a beat with him gone...a player like him needs a lot of passes going his way to reach his potential, we just never threw enough balls for that...
    i agree 100% koopa.

Plax had a good game last week, but he led the league in dropped balls last year. The NY fans are the most fickle in sports, and they'll turn on him in a second when (not if) he reverts to his old ways again...

After Plax had an awful, awful game today, the Giants board is no longer so high on him. Looks like the meltdown you all predicted may have started...

http://boards.giants.com/forums/inde...pic=108501&hl=

http://boards.giants.com/forums/inde...pic=108510&hl=

Thread Information