Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Better get our minds on the Jags

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We normally respond pretty good after a loss so if next weekend follows suit then we should win but the Jags are one of the tougher teams we play on our schedule so it's imperative that we get out on them early and stick it to them because if we don't it could be trouble.

Had we won yesterday I'd say we'd be prime for a letdown this coming weekend but based on our performance yesterday I would imagine we'll be nothing short of embarrassed and looking for revenge!

Definitely embarrassed !! We need to go back to STEELERS football and take it one game at a time All of the focus should be on the jags. Not the rams or ratbirds just the jags !! We are playing at home and that bodes well, but to even overlook them a little bit would be a huge mistake !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

I'v said this before and I'll say it again... Tomlin knows how to get this team to rebound after a loss. All of their wins following a loss have even been impressive. The only downfall with that is you don't get a second chance come playoffs so hopefully he can get them fired up for a run here soon!

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    I happen to feel sorry for the Jags... I mean would you want to face us after all we just lost a game we should have won and now we have something to prove.

Im glad we at least have the jags at Home !

Quote Originally Posted by ohio steeler View Post
    I happen to feel sorry for the Jags... I mean would you want to face us after all we just lost a game we should have won and now we have something to prove.
    Well, w/ Maurice Jones Drew, Fred (im not dead) Taylor, Gerrard, and the Front 7 they have on D... im sure you may be the only one feeling bad for this team... THEY ARE GONNA BE A TOUGH OUT!!!! If we dont form tackle both those dudes are capable of putting up HUNDO's on our D on the ground!! Jones-Drew runs posessed, Taylor is runnng like he did when he went for over 200 on us at home, and Gerrard has thrown only 1 maybe 2 INTS all year!!! (i know he missed time but he is still VERY smart with the ball) And last week against CAR... they found a passing game, Taylor had a 80 yards TD run, and their D played solid!!! We need to get back to stopping the run against a team that is gonna have more thna 9 attempts. With Jones, Wilford and Mercedes Lewis... our DBS better get ready to be physical or they will get bullied!!! This game will for sure test our D.

We will be ready for the Jag-offs. Always ready for these boys. Going to get those frusties out this week? or gonna let them fester?
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

My Mood
    Chatty
    To simplify things...we better win!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    we will win

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This is a huge game for Jax, they are looking so solidify that wildcard spot and possibly look to overtake Cleveland for a higher seed so you know they are going to be torqued up for this game so we better be ready for their best shot.

Thread Information