Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Better get our minds on the Jags

Bookmark and Share
    BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL

Better get our minds on the Jags

We need to shake this one off and get our mind set on just winning the AFCN.

To do that we need to win a couple more games and the Jags aint no joke. **** on the pats that game is now history we have 3 more to play and need to win all of them to stay in the hunt for a bye week.

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    I think we will be more then ready for the jag's

Look at what happened to the Bungles after they got it handed to them by the pats....Downhill from there.

I too hope we can rebound and win out the rest of the season.

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Look at what happened to the Bungles after they got it handed to them by the pats....Downhill from there.

last I checked we are the STEELERS and not the BUNGALS and we will be ready for the jag's.

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    We need to shake this one off and get our mind set on just winning the AFCN.

To do that we need to win a couple more games and the Jags aint no joke. **** on the pats that game is now history we have 3 more to play and need to win all of them to stay in the hunt for a bye week.

I believe the bye week is a foregone conclusion. We will be playing on wildcard weekend, the question is now will we host a game or have to travel?

This weeks game is an important one because it pits us against a similar team to ourselves. The Jags are also a smash mouth running football team with a strong defense. We need a win against a good team to inject some confidense into this team before we head into the playoffs.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    We should be pissed the **** off right about now. If this *** whoopin doesn't leave a bad taste in our mouths and fires us up...nothin will. The Patsies are arrogant and they talked it during the game, our guys need to remember how bad we played and come out these last 3 games with a vengeance.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Quote Originally Posted by ohio steeler View Post
    last I checked we are the STEELERS and not the BUNGALS and we will be ready for the jag's.
    We sure as hell played like the bengals yesterday!

I hope we show up...

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post

---k the Bungels! If the Steelers feel anywhere close to how I feel about the Pats game right now, they will feed them their spoon! I'm furious about this loss!
    RIDICULOUSLY good looking...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    We should be pissed the **** off right about now. If this *** whoopin doesn't leave a bad taste in our mouths and fires us up...nothin will. The Patsies are arrogant and they talked it during the game, our guys need to remember how bad we played and come out these last 3 games with a vengeance.
    Right on, we need to come out and just completely dismantle the Jags and get back on the winning track. The Jags are no joke and they always give us fits, they are in the wildcard playoff scene as much as the clowns are. The Colts have already clinched the wildcard and can clinch the 2nd seed with a win next weekend I believe. We need to be focused on playing for the 3rd seed and getting that all important home game in the first round. If the colts falter and we continue to win then so be it but right now realistically we are looking at best, the 3rd seed.

This team knows it let a golden opportunity slip away yesterday and based on how we perform after a loss I'd say our chances are good this weekend but at the same time we better show up pissed off and ready to kick some serious *** but you can't let the Jags hang around and steal one from us.

What it looked like to me is the D just gave up the second half. They ended the game with NO FIRE. I'm worried that will carry into this weekend.

I agree, we need to come out PO'd and lay the wood.

Thread Information