Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Possible early entries...

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Dayton Steel BB2W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's
    Posts
    2,180

    Possible early entries...

    Underclassmen are taking the time between the end of the regular season and their bowl game to file paperwork with the NFL Advisory Committee. This committee consists of NFL GM's, scouts and independent analysts that provide underclassmen with an idea of where they could expect to be drafted should they enter the NFL Draft. This is not always accurate though. Just last season, Notre Dame running back Darius Walker received a third round grade, only to go undrafted. It happens every year, some player decides to enter too soon. Here's a list of players that we can confirm have filed papers seeking the advice of the committee:

    Arkansas RB Darren McFadden
    Boise State OT Ryan Clady
    California WR DeSean Jackson
    Central Florida RB Kevin Smith
    Clemson RB James Davis
    Florida TE Cornelius Ingram
    Florida DE Derrick Harvey
    FSU LB Geno Hayes
    Illinois RB Rashad Mendenhall
    Indiana WR James Hardy
    Kansas CB Aqib Talib
    LSU DT Marlon Favorite
    Miami (FL) DE Calais Campbell
    Miami (FL) S Kenny Phillips
    Michigan WR Mario Manningham
    Mississippi OT Michael Oher
    Ohio State OT Alex Boone
    Ohio State DE Vhernon Gholston
    Ohio State LB James Lauranitis
    Ohio State CB Malcolm Jenkins
    Oklahoma WR Malcolm Kelly
    Oklahoma OG Duke Robinson
    Oklahoma LB Curtis Lofton
    Oklahoma CB Reggie Smith
    Oregon RB Jonathan Stewart
    Penn State CB Justin King
    Rutgers RB Ray Rice
    Texas A&M TE Martellus Bennett
    Vanderbilt WR Earl Bennett
    Virginia Tech CB Brandon Flowers
    Virginia Tech CB Victor Harris
    West Virginia RB Steve Slaton
    Wisconsin TE Travis Beckum
    Wisconsin CB Jack Ikewguono

    link: http://www.newerascouting.com/index.php?c=32&a=937



  2. #2
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BB2W View Post
    Underclassmen are taking the time between the end of the regular season and their bowl game to file paperwork with the NFL Advisory Committee. This committee consists of NFL GM's, scouts and independent analysts that provide underclassmen with an idea of where they could expect to be drafted should they enter the NFL Draft. This is not always accurate though. Just last season, Notre Dame running back Darius Walker received a third round grade, only to go undrafted. It happens every year, some player decides to enter too soon. Here's a list of players that we can confirm have filed papers seeking the advice of the committee:

    Arkansas RB Darren McFadden
    Boise State OT Ryan Clady
    California WR DeSean Jackson
    Central Florida RB Kevin Smith
    Clemson RB James Davis
    Florida TE Cornelius Ingram
    Florida DE Derrick Harvey
    FSU LB Geno Hayes
    Illinois RB Rashad Mendenhall
    Indiana WR James Hardy
    Kansas CB Aqib Talib
    LSU DT Marlon Favorite
    Miami (FL) DE Calais Campbell
    Miami (FL) S Kenny Phillips
    Michigan WR Mario Manningham
    Mississippi OT Michael Oher
    Ohio State OT Alex Boone
    Ohio State DE Vhernon Gholston
    Ohio State LB James Lauranitis
    Ohio State CB Malcolm Jenkins
    Oklahoma WR Malcolm Kelly
    Oklahoma OG Duke Robinson
    Oklahoma LB Curtis Lofton
    Oklahoma CB Reggie Smith
    Oregon RB Jonathan Stewart
    Penn State CB Justin King
    Rutgers RB Ray Rice
    Texas A&M TE Martellus Bennett
    Vanderbilt WR Earl Bennett
    Virginia Tech CB Brandon Flowers
    Virginia Tech CB Victor Harris
    West Virginia RB Steve Slaton
    Wisconsin TE Travis Beckum
    Wisconsin CB Jack Ikewguono

    link: http://www.newerascouting.com/index.php?c=32&a=937
    On my Steelers draft wish list.....Oher,Clady and Hardy.....I like that corner from Kansas a ton also......

  3. #3
    Dayton Steel BB2W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's
    Posts
    2,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    On my Steelers draft wish list.....Oher,Clady and Hardy.....I like that corner from Kansas a ton also......
    Hardy is my favorite too!... Although, I do want them to go o-line in the first.



  4. #4
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    19,006
    .....there better be an awesome ****ing player slip if we dont take oline in the first

  5. #5
    SA's Bouncer
    DIESELMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Brandenburg, Ky.
    Posts
    7,492
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Clady will be a Jr next year, is he really declaring? I like Baker OT from USC.


    If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!


    "Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

    "They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

  6. #6
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    19,006
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Clady will be a Jr next year, is he really declaring? I like Baker OT from USC.
    scrub....i like gosder cherilus for BC

  7. #7
    SA's Bouncer
    DIESELMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Brandenburg, Ky.
    Posts
    7,492
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    scrub....i like gosder cherilus for BC
    they're all scrubs all lineman need to go back and do their senior year, get that extra year of experience under their belt.


    If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!


    "Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

    "They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Steelers pounce on Ravens early, roll to easy victory
    By NOVA STEELERS in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:37 AM
  2. Schedule really sets up well for Steelers early on...
    By Troyisabeast_43 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 01:21 AM
  3. Way too early to get excited over Faneca melodrama
    By DIESELMAN in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 03:47 PM
  4. Tomlin getting tested early...
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 01:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •