Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quit throwing the ball to Nate Washington...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    panthers-hater

Quit throwing the ball to Nate Washington...

I personally have seen enough of this guy and am just sick and tired of his inconsistency in terms of dropping passes all the time. Cedrick Wilson when he has had his chance to get in the game has made somethings happen and should be used a hell of a lot more then Nate is right now. Nate dropped 2 balls in this game today on that last drive. I know it was 34-13 and not really significant but still the guy just drops way too many balls and Im just sick of seeing him do it, and sick of Ben going back to him everytime he does drop a ball to see him do it again. The bottom line is they just need to quit throwing to Nate Washington in key situations all the time because the guy just is non consistent enough and you cant trust him at all its getting really old here fast.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    We need everybody on offense to step up, based on Nate's play the last month he's been better so the team needs to utilize him as a weapon because he's usually single covered. He needs to step up and make those plays but his MO has been inconsistent since he's been here...a circus catch followed up by a drop right in his hands.

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Wilson should be moved ahead of him on the depth chart though TG is all Im saying. Wilson has not had any drops I dont believe at all this season when he has had the ball thrown his way, and was a key part in the playoffs 2 years ago when the Steelers won the Super Bowl making some key TD catches in big games. He is more reliable then Nate Washington is at this point and should be the 3rd receiver ahead of him. Nate Washington is a guy in my opinion that can really **** up a game for you with a drop especially come playoff time and if they keep throwing it too him all the time like Ben likes to do the more likely this is to happen. Put Ced ahead of him and give him some more balls over Nate is all im suggesting.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    true that, nate is the worse wr on this team, i don't get why they keep throwing his way.......thank god he's a free agent hopefully he'll leave cause he's a bum
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Wilson should be moved ahead of him on the depth chart though TG is all Im saying. Wilson has not had any drops I dont believe at all this season when he has had the ball thrown his way, and was a key part in the playoffs 2 years ago when the Steelers won the Super Bowl making some key TD catches in big games. He is more reliable then Nate Washington is at this point and should be the 3rd receiver ahead of him. Nate Washington is a guy in my opinion that can really **** up a game for you with a drop especially come playoff time and if they keep throwing it too him all the time like Ben likes to do the more likely this is to happen. Put Ced ahead of him and give him some more balls over Nate is all im suggesting.
    hell, willie reid should be moved above him, in his little time, he's at least made some plays, washington is the anti-play

Tomlin should be fired after this debacle.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Trust me Im not sticking up for Nate that much, the dude has been inconsistent since he got here. I just think the offense got comfortable with him playing better but then he went back to his original MO when we needed him to come through for us. Let's face it behind our 2 starters the quality just drops off significantly and we better get that rectified.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday133 View Post
    Tomlin should be fired after this debacle.
    ok that's dumb, we lost to the best team in the league, i guess every coach except for the ravens and eagles coach, since they gave them comp, should be fired too huh?? tomlin lets his coaches coach, if anyone should be fired it's arians

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    I think he was being sarcastic koop lol...

2nd String
    the recievers didn't do 2 bad 2night, it's ben an his WEAK arm period the line gave him time the recievers were open it's ben fault an were about 2 make him our franchise q,b the rooneys should put an arm strengthen clause n his contract

Thread Information