Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Mayweather vs. Hatton

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    I dunno who huerta is, but of course Jackson would whoop Floyd, he outweighs him by a good 30 pounds, but if you put 4 oz gloves on Mayweather, there would be a good chance of him breaking Jacksons face. Like I said, better lucky than good in MMA.
    i know rampage is bigger that's why i didn't say he'd be floyd cause they don't match up weight wise so that's not a realistic fight.......... huerta is the first ufc fighter to make it on the cover of sports illustrated, and he's about as big as floyd........ and rampage has been hit in the face by far superior punchers than floyd, so floyd wouldn't even stun rampage.......... maybe knock outs are more luck, but there is a lot of skill needed to be an MMA fighter, all you do in boxing is punch run around block and hug.......you got to know submission, need to know how to defend them, you got to know way more **** to be a good mma fighter
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Any MMA fighter would get their *** beat in the ring....anyone who thinks otherwise needs to be slapped lol. Same thing can be said the other way.

No way is MMA more popular than boxing....any major boxing match would do more numbers than UFC could in two years combined lol. That tells you all you need to know about the two sports.

MMA has barely started to come on strong...Boxing has been strong since your grandparents grandparents were born lol.
    .:Recent:.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    you do know not all mma is held in a cage right?? pride fighting was fought in a ring, those strikers from pride woudl **** boxers up

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by RW318 View Post
    Any MMA fighter would get their *** beat in the ring....anyone who thinks otherwise needs to be slapped lol. Same thing can be said the other way.

No way is MMA more popular than boxing....any major boxing match would do more numbers than UFC could in two years combined lol. That tells you all you need to know about the two sports.

MMA has barely started to come on strong...Boxing has been strong since your grandparents grandparents were born lol.
    ummmm woah....I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    you do know not all mma is held in a cage right?? pride fighting was fought in a ring, those strikers from pride woudl **** boxers up
    No ****. You act like that means jack **** lol. Fact is someone who specializes in one thing would dominate someone who doesn't 9 times out of 10. Yeah they would mess them up in a MMA fight.....then get jacked up in a boxing match.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    but some mma fighters or known for their boxing skills rather then ground skills, so some mma fighters would match up good and kill......chuck in his prime would kill anyone, rampage would kill anyone, kimbo slice would kill anyone

No. You can't just have power to win in a boxing match. 99% of MMA fighters couldn't defend like an elite boxer could...so comparing what they do to other MMA fighters doesn't matter. Not to mention the Fatigue factor.....

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    but some mma fighters or known for their boxing skills rather then ground skills, so some mma fighters would match up good and kill......chuck in his prime would kill anyone, rampage would kill anyone, kimbo slice would kill anyone
    Lidell in his prime would beat any boxer in an MMA match, yes, but in a boxing match now way. A striker and a boxer are two different things. Same thing with Kimbo Slice. He is a fighter not a boxer, and in a boxing match 9 times outta 10 the boxer beats the fighter.

Thread Information