Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayweather vs. Hatton

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Rd. 2..... Hatton got the 1st rd.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Addicted
    Hatton's nose bleeding a bit and swelling too. Thats the big thing is him gettin cut to bad.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Addicted
    Hatton is tryin to turn this into a brawl!! Mayweather is clinching a lot.

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

My Mood
    Addicted
    The Brits are goin nuts!! Beating drums and chanting

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

My Mood
    Addicted
    Rd. 3

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

My Mood
    Addicted
    The ref is earning his money tonite

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

My Mood
    Addicted
    Hatton is intense, dancin around. Mayweather isn't used to that kind of fighter.

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

My Mood
    Addicted
    Mayweather lands some good punches, Hatton has a cut!!!!!

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

My Mood
    Addicted
    End of rd. 3.

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

My Mood
    Addicted
    Scorecard: Hatton 29 Mayweather 28

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

Thread Information