Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayweather vs. Hatton

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted

Mayweather vs. Hatton

Aight..I said **** it and dropped the $50.00 for the pay per view. Whether it goes 1 rd or the distance I'll try and give you guys the blow by blow. Theres 3 fights on the undercard....so those should be good too. I think it will at least go 10 rounds.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Aight..I said **** it and dropped the $50.00 for the pay per view. Whether it goes 1 rd or the distance I'll try and give you guys the blow by blow. Theres 3 fights on the undercard....so those should be good too. I think it will at least go 10 rounds.
    Let me know what happens DIESEL... I'm not getting it. I'm watching UFC Ultimate Fighter Finale instead.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Ferguson and Cherry in the first fight...Lightweights

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    We're in the 3rd rd and its a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Neither one of these guys are listening to their corners, this might go 10 rds ****ers!!!!!

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Don't ask who won the first fight, had a storm roll through and knock out my satellite, didn't miss anything

2nd fight-Title fight Escobedo vs. Ponce De Leon (Champ)

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    4th rd 2nd fight....How the hell is this guy the champ? he fights like a girl

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Rd 7

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    The British are actin up, they're singing ...this has got to be the worst fight I've seen in a while. Holy Cow!!!!!

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Rd 11 I don't know if I'm going to make it to the main event...so tired

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    LMAO!! One of the commentators said De Leon looks like a man tryin to eat soup with a fork Thank God its over..Holy Cow, I feel real stupid for watching this fight

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

Thread Information