Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Steelers vs. Patriots (Wk. 14)

i blame 4:00 games lol

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    are you stupid??? this proves nothing, it's not carter taht's getting bombed on at will, it's the otehr safety, troy doesn't cover, he's undisiplined, stop being a bias jackass and actually watch games and you'd see troy is not a top safety in this league, maybe at one point he was, but he hurts the secondary more then helps cause he's best suited playing at the line and teams have caught on to him so he's easily stopped, again be gone, you don't know shiat
    Now I heard everything.. "not a top safety in this league".

You never played football have you.

Oh and just how many times did we here Tyrone imajuststandherewhilewelkerscatchesthistdandlookme anandtalkmeaner Carters name called today douchebag?
    Blood is Freedoms Stain

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by TheButt View Post
    Now I heard everything.. "not a top safety in this league".

You never played football have you.

Oh and just how many times did we here Tyrone imajuststandherewhilewelkerscatchesthistdandlookme anandtalkmeaner Carters name called today douchebag?
    ok, he had one bad game, you are a dumb ****, again be gone
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

wow like troy wouldnt have been destroyed with the rest of our defense

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Troy wouldn't have made a difference today....He has been a non factor all year on this D....Not saying he won't ever be as good as he once was...But if this team wants to compete for another Super Bowl they need the Troy of 04 and 05....I don't know what is up with Troy.....I don't know if he is losing weight and strength like some fans have mentioned....We all know Troy isn't that big into weight lifting....I know if this spiritual zen crap has effected his mind also....All I know he isn't the Troy of a couple seasons ago...lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This was a game that our secondary needs to learn from and put behind them. Watch the tapes and realize how many times they ****ed up but we can't dwell on it because we have business to take care of next week.

Troy couldn't have been the end all fix today as much as I'd have liked him to be, the entire secondary got torched.

gaffney said theyve been working on that fumble cluster**** play for a few weeks now like they planned it...i hope they die in a fire

Waterboy
    FIRE TOMLIN, terribly conservative play calling against the best team in the league! Come on Mike, did you really want to win? After the score just before the half, why not go for an onside kick, go for points! If that is not enough you knell on the ball just before half, DID YOU WANT TO SCORE? You have to go for it, let it all hang out, if you want to beat Tom and the Patriots! Embarassing to be a STEELER fan today! Rooney needs to fire Mike now!

T. R.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by TRC7 View Post
    FIRE TOMLIN, Embarassing to be a STEELER fan today! Rooney needs to fire Mike now!

T. R.
    Let's not get crazy here...

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    anybody that is saying fire tomlin needs their membership here revoked.... tomlin doesn't even call the plays, he actually trust his coaches to do their job, this horrible play calling was all arians........ ppl are ****ing retarded to fire him, yeah it's his fault moss made ike his lady, and yeah it's his fault anthony smith couldn't guard a dude with no legs........... **** happens, we lost to the best team in the league, so what, we just have to come back strong next week, enough with this fire tomlin ****, it's dumb........now if cowher was coaching i could understand cause he didn't let his coaches coach so the horrible coaching would be all on him, but since tomlin isn't like him it's all on arians
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Thread Information